R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, February 16, 2008

VLCD #30 R2P2 - Just the stats, M'am

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 17.2 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 151.4
Today's weight 150.6
Loss of 0.8 lb.

This is a good loss for me so I'm pretty pleased. I only have a few more days of injections left and I was hoping to get into the 140's for my LIW. Now it looks as if I will make it. I'm still not feeling to great and on top of that, we're babysitting grandkids most of the weekend. So sorry for the short post but I need to get some sleep. Thanks to Biz for the vitamin C flush info. I only have the chewable kind in the house so I'll have to wait until I can get to the store tomorrow, but I will definitely give it a try. So thanks to all of my commenters, and good night!

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOOT THERE IT IS! You go girl, you will get there I am sure! WOW, can you even fathom how close you are???

maryg911 said...

Awesome miss Becca!! Sorry you still feel crappy. Keep us posted.

applebottomblues said...

Great Loss becca! I hope you feel better soon.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Awww, just stopping by to see if you posted yet! Hope you are feeling better....