R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, February 15, 2008

VLCD #29 R2P2 - Feeling a little blahhh

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 16.4 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 152.0
Today's weight 151.4
Loss of 0.6 lb.

Well I'm still losing but have been feeling like I'm starting to get sick. I'm normally very resistant to the little bugs that get passed around at work and actually I don't think there's been a lot of people sick around me. So I'm not sure where I might have picked this up from, but woke up feeling congested. So any suggestions would be appreciated...

Update on my friends:
MM was down .5 but LO actually gained .5 and is pretty down about it. I really think she hasn't been eating enough calories, so I asked her to try to log her food intake in fitday and see if she can track what she's eating. I want her to try eating more protein and veggies and see if that helps. She said she'll give it the weekend before she decides if she wants to give it up. I'm hoping things really turn around for her.

I'm going to turn in early tonight and see if I can sleep this bug off...

--------------------

Thanks to all my commenters... I'll write more tomorrow. Love ya!

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

It's really hard to watch your friends have issues with the protocol, don't let it get you down. Can they get online? I wouldn't mind walking her thru some things?

Sorry your feeling blah, try the vitamin c flush! It has done wonders for me!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh good, Biz told you about the vitamin C flush! You need to get all better by the time you leave.

Here's some love and get well vibes-

{{{{{{{{{{Love ya Becca}}}}}}}}}}}

maryg911 said...

Yes, yes, do the vitamin C flush pronto!! My first 2 rounds I managed to stay cold free but this round I caught it, but the flush really helped!!

Hope things turn around for your friend!! Tell her to up her protein a bit that might help as well.

Get to feeling better soon!!!