R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Sunday, February 10, 2008

VLCD #24 R2P2 - Nothing broken... All is good

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 14.2 lbs.
Friday's weight 154.0
Today's weight 153.6
Loss of 0.4 lb.

The snow was great and we had a wonderful time. My grandson took his second snowboard lesson and he really is picking it up quite well. He's going to be a good snowboarder. I managed to stay with all protocol food for the most part with a major exception of several swigs of, get this, Peach Schnapps! Yes my husband brought along his little flask and I guess I figured with all the exercise, I could burn off a few extra calories. I also had chili for lunch from the lodge restaurant. It didn't have any beans but was a little greasy. I stopped at half the bowl but then I threw all caution to the wind and sneaked a few french fries from my husband's plate. Funny since this is really the first time that I cheated while on protocol. I guess I just decided to give myself permission. I think that I was justifying it with the fact that I was going to be so active that I'd burn it off and it didn't make me gain so I'm okay with it. No more cheats for me though! I'm done with that for the duration.
It was fun skiing with our friends that we don't get to see that often. I talked with my girlfriend about the protocol and we'll see if she decides to give it a try. I know she really wants to lose weight and is impressed with my results. But as we all know, you really need to be ready to commit to this for a couple of months and although it's a miracle at how well it works, it's not entirely a piece of cake!
I went shopping today and bought a new pair of ski pants in a size 10 so that I'd have something that fit for our upcoming ski trip to Park City later this month. They're really cute and it'll be nice not to be swimming in my huge ski bib anymore, but I don't know if I should have bought them because they aren't cheap and I may need a smaller pair next season! Oh well, I'll be looking good anyway so I'll just suck it up and buy new ones again if I need to!
I can't give updates on MM and LO until tomorrow. It's late here so I'm calling it a day.
Happy losing!

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Woo Hoo for you and you snuck in some french fries????

Yes, I agree about the pants but at least it was only one pair!!

I'm so happy to hear you had a good time, good for you!!

BizBuzz said...

LOOKIE THERE! You go on with your bad self my friend! That is the way to do it. Every day you have a loss is a GOOD day!

And deviation smeviation, you were working that fine body out!!! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh those "cheats" don't count! Especially when you lose.

Becca, we were in Park City over the holidays and we want to go back-NOW! You are going to have a blast. Oh the way they have the lights strung in the street, the smells, the food and all that snow! Capital F-U-N!

You better give us pics of you and those little size 10 ski bibs (that will be too big next year)!

beachbrights said...

If you get too skinny for those size 10 ski pants, I'll buy them from you! WooHoo for you!

XOXO-

Burcu J said...

I am happy for you that you had a great time lady ;)