R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, February 14, 2008

VLCD #28 R2P2 - Hungry day today

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 15.8 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 152.4
Today's weight 152.0
Loss of 0.4 lb.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I never did get to experiment with the green peppers since they served the fajitas with green chilis and although it seems as if it would be similar, it just didn't work for me, so I stuck to the chicken meat and onions. Oh well, I'll have to try the green peppers some other time!
But I'm trying to figure out why I was so hungry today. I didn't eat my fruit last night and it was too late when I realized it. So I went to bed a little hungry, then woke up this morning hungry and was hungry off and on the whole day. The albondigas soup was very filling but by the time I got home, I was hungry again! So I don't know what's up with that. I'm trying to get in some extra water and maybe get to bed a little earlier tonight.
Valentines day was very low key this year. DH had flowers delivered to me at work the day before and I left a card and a bottle of cologne for him this morning. We didn't go to dinner because we were out the previous night and I couldn't face two nights in a row eating out. Maybe we'll try to go this weekend. I'm going to read a few blogs and get to bed now, so hope you all have a good day tomorrow and happy losing!

-------------------------------

Mary, you're right, if this has taught us anything, it's to appreciate the taste of "real" food and to not rely on processed food so much. And I'm passing this on to my grandkids too...

Biz, I'm eating the green beans practically every day now! I just love 'em. I stopped by "My girlfriend's kitchen today to see how the whole thing works and I'm so excited to go with her next week. My DH is going to love it too, cuz I'll buy some meals for him too. I haven't been cooking for him much unless he's willing to eat what I'm eating. I'll let you know how the first one goes over. DD loves the idea too (and so does her husband!)

Jen, you are so sweet! And our daughters may not have been born on Vday, but they're still our sweethearts aren't they? Funny but mine was due on 2-15 but came two days early...
Have you tried one of those places yet? I can't wait! And I'm also going to have queso as soon as I hit P3!

Monica, thanks for stopping by! I handled last night okay, but didn't think I could handle two restaurant nights in a row! Only so much resisting one girl can handle! Hope you get a chance to try that place too! Let me know how it turns out if you do...

Regina, I will tell her! And THANK YOU!
I can't stand to see people pigging out anymore either. I kind of have to look away. Then I remember that I used to do that!!!!

B, thanks to you too!

4 comments:

smacmo said...

Becca, Oh Mexican! That's my fav too! But i've done ok 3 times now by getting a fajita salad and just puttingsome salsa on it. But boy do I miss the chips!!! I've always wanted to try on of those kitchen places! Maybe i will for P4

BizBuzz said...

Hunger in the middle of a round? You know that JPS has a theory about that? She seems to feel there are days when the HCG attacks "empty calories" so we don't feel satiated. See what a couple days will do and see if you don't feel better? Maybe up your dose a bit?

Let me know about the peppers!

maryg911 said...

I've done green peppers on previous rounds but I always had them with onions, oops, mixing. Since I mixed it would stall me a bit but they sure were good with chicken fajitas!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

What's up Babealicious Becca? I knew Biz would handle the hunger issue...that's got to be what it is!

Aww, we do have our little sweethearts huh?! Marinne was actually 6 weeks early...so everything was way off and the last thing I thought I'd be doing on Valentine's Day was having a baby! Ahh, such is life!

I'll be thinking of you every day when you are in Park City-are you getting excited or what?!