R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

VLCD #26 R2P2 - Down, Down, Down

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 15.2 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 153.2
Today's weight 152.6
Loss of 0.6 lb.

Yes! Another .6 gone by the wayside! And I won't even miss it one little bit. Now that I am getting close to the end of this round, even if it's not the end of the protocol for me, I'm becoming more focused on making sure I get the best mileage out of my last few days on the VLCD. I'm paying strict attention to the protocol and making sure I get in all my protein and water. I want to maximize the losses. Then whether I start up again after a 10 day break or whether I wait and do another short round, I'll be so close to my goal that it will be very doable. I can't help but make it. That is, if I do P3 right this time... Because I didn't follow the protocol exactly during that last P3 and I regret the results that I had because of it. So this time, I plan to do it right and make a concerted effort to maintain within the allowed 2 lbs from my LIW. There are so many delicious things that we are allowed to have while on P3 that I really shouldn't feel as though I have to have the few things that we aren't allowed. I can live for a few more weeks without bread and pasta. I do love 'em but I love my new figure much more!
So I think I'm going to stop my injections on the 19th so that I'll be on P3 for my trip on the 22nd. And after that I'll just have to play it by ear. But I'm really pretty happy with the way I look right now and maybe I just need a little time to get used to being thin again. I know that I still have some abnormal fat left on this ole bod of mine and I will surely work on getting it flushed completely away before summer hits, but I can deal with the way I look right now just fine! And yes, I know, I owe some pics. Just haven't had a chance to get all gussied up and have someone snap 'em for me. Soon though...

----------------------

Mary, you, weird??? Now, what would make you go and say a thing like that!!! LOL!

Jen, my P3 will be starting on the 22nd... And hey, I take it you guys ski too? I gotta ask you a question, so I'll go over to your blog.... Oh and I'll have you note the .6 loss today, thank you very much!

Biz, the green beans did just fine for me. So I had them again tonight. And I shared them with my 16 month old grandson who now has a new all time favorite green veggie, well next to the broccoli I'm always feeding him I guess! He's a veggie eating machine!

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Oh, Ms. Becca, you are doing a fantastic job!! I am so proud of you adhering to the protocol and being so successful!! Keep it up and have a great time on your trip!!

smacmo said...

Look at you!! You are going great! Not long now, like you said to P4. Keep it up!

BizBuzz said...

Most excellent! Things are going well my friend, and you have it all under control! GO ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Look at you wearing your cute new virtual outfit...are those Ugg boots your wearing-LOL!

OMG, you have to do me a favor and look at everyone’s boots in Park City-they all wear Uggs (they are so trendy)! Of course I had to get me some so I could be "cool" too (even though I only wore them for a week)!

So I see the green beans worked for you too...and what .6 loss?! Oh yeah!!!