R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Sunday, February 17, 2008

VLCD #31 R2P2 - Vitamin C for me...

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 17.4 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 150.6
Today's weight 150.4
Loss of 0.2 lb.

I'm giving the vitamin C flush a try. Several people suggested it and Biz was kind enough to put the details on her blog for me so I bought some and started it today. So far, I'm still congested and sneezing but I'll keep going and see what tomorrow brings. We had all 5 of our grandchildren (the local ones, we have 3 more who live in NC) for part of the weekend but today they all left and my husband and I got some painting done in our basement. It's a finished basement (which is actually pretty rare in Arizona) where all of our kids bedrooms were and now we've only got one kid still living with us so we're working on getting a nice guest room set up as well as a sewing/office/exercise room for me. It also has a very large family room down there that we are repainting. So picking colors for paint and fabric for the curtains has been my challenge lately. I love the color green, but am very conscious of how easy it would be to overdo with too much of a favorite color, so keeping that in mind and trying to come up with slightly different color schemes for so many different rooms has taxed my creativity to the max. I did some faux painting upstairs and it looks nice so now my husband wants me to do some more downstairs. But there again, I don't want to overdo and end up with too much of a good thing, so we'll play it by ear and see how each room comes together.
My ski trip to Park City is coming up fast, we're leaving on Friday, so I just have a few more days on P2. I haven't decided yet when I will stop, but it will have to be no later than Tuesday to be able to be on P3 by Friday. I would love to be in the 140's but I won't stress about it if I don't make it, because as we all know... Stress causes slower losses!
Happy losing all you losers!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Biz, I'm so close I can taste it!

Thanks Mary, I'll let you know if I make it tomorrow!

Thanks Monica...

And Jen, I just had to stop for a bout of sneezing, so I hope I can shake this thing quick too... At least before Friday!

7 comments:

applebottomblues said...

I've been picking colors for my house since I moved in 2 years ago! That's the hardest part for me, so good job on movin forward with the painting.

I think you can make it into the 140s by your P3. You'll probably keep losing for the 2 days after your LIW & you're sooo close.

Anonymous said...

Man, are there too many viruses going around this year or what? I'm doing a vitamin C flush of sorts myself -- using buffered C.

A ski trip? How wonderful! Have a great time!

BizBuzz said...

Oh yeah, the whole "watched pot never boils" theory at work again! I am sorry for the slow boat to China approach to the 140's - but girl, it WILL happen, you know it!

BohemianBlue said...

ah ha! that's what I wanted do! The vitamin C flush! LOL. Last week or so I remember reading something I was going to do but I forgot. And for the life of me I couldn't remember. I instead got an air filter. I have early stage alzheimer's I tell ya.

beachbrights said...

Ok, so I might not get those ski pants this season BUT I will be begging for them next season!

We go to Beech Mountain, NC for short trips (3-4 days, this is where we are going next week), Gatlinburg, TN for day trips and this Christmas-New Year we are going to Tahoe for a week. We also try and go to either Utah (Deer Valley) or Colorado 1x year.

My 4 year old loves the idea of sking but is at that age where he wants to "do everything himself". So sking has been difficult. He doesn't want to listen to the instructors (or us)! Beech has an "all-day" ski school/day center so we can leave him and enjoy sking. Gatlinburg, we are on our own, lets just say the last time we went, I ended spending all my time trying to pick up a screaming, rolling around on the snow, temper tantrum, 4 year old. I vowed to not take my son sking again until he is driving but my memory is short lived, so we will try again next week!

I feel pretty weak but will be starting P3 in two days. I am sure the extra protein will help with sking!

XOXO-

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hi Becca! Just stopping by to check on our little sicky over here! How you feeling today?

I knew green was your fav. color (you seem like a green kind of girl) I love green too! Maybe those paint fumes will kill some of the virus!

Get yourself better girl, it's almost time for Park City!!! Wish we could be with ya'll!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
I am sorry that you don't feel good. I hope you feel better soon my friend. Oh by the way I wanted to tell you that My husband is in Iraq so he couldn't get lucky :( We will make it up once he is back safely..
Have a good one :)