R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, February 22, 2008

P3 DAY 2 - Snow Day

LIW 151 on 2-21-08
Today's weight 151.8
.8 OVER LIW

I had a bounce back from my Wednesday weight, but I guess that's why it's good to have a little cushion because a little weight bounce is pretty common when coming off of the HCG. Unfortunately I won't be able to monitor my weight during the next 5 days so I will be just trusting that the HCG has done it's job and I will be able to maintain as I should. I am eating lots of protein and veggies and some cheese and fats. I have also had a few crackers with my chili today but I figure it's similar to the melba toast or grissini so I hope it didn't do too much damage. I went out for mexican food last night and they brought me the wrong salad. It was supposed to be a fajita salad with a salsa dressing, but they brought me a chicken avocado salad and there was some pretty sweet strawberry vinagrette on it. So I tried to avoid it and just eat the chicken. I am trying not to stress too much about what I'm eating and have stocked our condo with lots of fresh fruits and veggies along with nuts and cheese for snacks.

So here I am in beautiful and snowy Park City Utah. It's supposed to dump 18 inches tonight and I think we got at least 6 inches during our walk around Main Street tonight. But skiing tomorrow should be great!

I'll try to check in periodically and I'll post when I can. Have fun all you losers!

6 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl! I miss you already! Good to hear your maintaining AND having fun! Your menu doesn't sound all that bad, it will all work itself out, you know that! Take care!

maryg911 said...

I can see Ms. Becca in her skiing outfit going down the slopes gracefully!!! Glad you're having such a great time!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca-YOU HAVE TO GO TO WINGERS restaurant! It's not to P3 friendly but it's a place you HAVE to go to while you are there! It's on the outside of town right off of the freeway (I-15) you can ask anyone for directions (it's across from WalMart)! Get the famous wings girlfriend!

Have a wonderful time and stay warm...we are so jealous!!!

smacmo said...

Becca, all I can say is ENJOY yourself! With all that fresh snow, you should be having a blast!

applebottomblues said...

Miss you a bunch. Yup... don't stress. It only leads to more stress. Have fun and miss snow bunny.

Burcu J said...

Hello,
you are doing a great job maintaining my friend :) keep it up.