R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, February 18, 2008

VLCD #32 R2P2 - not to worry, I'll be fine...

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 16.8 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 150.4
Today's weight 151.0
Gain of 0.6 lb.

Okay, so the good news is, I'm feeling better today. The vitamin C flush combined with my strong immune system seems to be fighting this cold bug off very nicely. Not much congestion or sneezing today at all. I kept up the vitamin C flush even after discovering that the tablets that I bought had corn starch in them. I figure that was really the lesser of two evils and I DO NOT want to be sick this week. Not just because I'm going skiing, but also because I have lots to do at work this week since I'll be gone for several days and I can't afford to miss work or not be working at 100%. So even though that may have been what caused this little gain, I continued to do the flush today. I just skipped the evening grissini to make up for what little calories that might come from the corn starch. So it is what it is and I'll take whatever consequences come with that decision.
I was hoping to be able to post some pics since my daughter took a couple of me today, but she hasn't sent them to me yet so it will have to wait until tomorrow. And incidentally, tomorrow (that's my Tuesday since it's still Monday night here in AZ) will also be my last injection. I want to be on P3 by Friday when we leave for Utah. I'm so looking forward to this trip and it will be great to be eating almost "normally" again!

I will update on my friends tomorrow after I find out all the details of how they did over the weekend...

------------------------------

Monica, yeah it took us two years before we painted any of our rooms and my husband had to keep nagging me to finally choose some colors. Once we did, we were just floored at what a difference it made. I used to like just plain white walls, but no more! My problem now, is that I've run out of color schemes that I like...

Lili, is buffered C better for your stomach? How is it working for you?

Biz, I'm laughing because I ALWAYS jinx myself when I start anticipating that next decade. I should just keep my mouth shut and let it happen and THEN celebrate! So I'll just take whatever happens because tomorrow is IT! I'm done... and just two days behind ya!

Hey BB! I wonder if the vitamin C flush will work for alzheimers too! LOL! Did the air filter help with the cold? haha...

CB, we took our two 8 year old grandsons skiing when they were six and they hated it, but this year we took them and enrolled them in all day snow board lessons. One of them did great and the other said he liked it but sat out the second half of the day in the instructors hut taking a nap! So the next time we went we didn't take him, just the other one. NOW, he says he wants to go again so I guess we'll give him another chance. But NOT this trip! This is just for the grownups! We're going to have a good time! And I guess I'm just one day behind you on the P3! So have fun and I'll think of you when I'm swishing down the slopes!

Jen & Ed, yes you have me pegged as a "green" gal! My brother used to call me a "tree hugger" because I recycled! Haha, I sure do miss the big lug... And you know I am feeling better today, so maybe it wasn't the Vitamin C flush. Maybe it was the new "paint fumes" cure! LOL!

Hey B, I knew your hubby was in Iraq. I must have been having a senior moment to have forgotten that!!! And you know he is going to be so surprised to see how much you've changed and how HOT you are that I'm sure you'll both be busy for quite some time... ;-)

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Did I mention that you needed to check for fillers? If I didn't then MY BAD, and I am SORRY.

Two days apart! WOO HOO FOR US! Looking forward to reading about your experience this weekend!

maryg911 said...

Sounds like your headed for a fun filled weekend missy!!!

Wow, P3 again?

applebottomblues said...

Oooh... sounds like a great weekend. We'll be 1 week apart on starting P3. My LIW will be next tuesday. I'm glad that you were able to feel better before going away. Have lotsa fun this weekend.

smacmo said...

Becca, sounds like you are feeling better1 yea!!! I'll have to rememeber the vitamin c flush!