R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Sunday, January 20, 2008

VLCD #3 R2P2

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Yesterday's weight 165.2
Today's weight 163.4
Loss of 1.8 lbs

Yaaaaay! Another 1.8 down the old tubes! I'm really glad to be back on P2, can you tell? I took my shot a little later today, thought I'd try eating my grapefruit and drinking my first cup of tea and then injecting a little later to see if it helps. So far (15 minutes) so good. The nausea was just so weird to me since I didn't have any problems with it whatsoever on my first round (in answer to Biz's question.) And someone asked if it was a new tea and no, it was what I drank on my first round too and I also had the same fruits as on the last round. So just must have been my body wondering what to do with this extra hormonal surge after my 4 week break. I'm sure it will all even out.
The big news of the day is that I talked to my daughter this morning and she made her goal weight today!!! And no, it's not just this round's goal weight, it's her forever goal weight! I am just so excited for her. She is taking her last injection today and then the 72 hrs of VLCD and then she's on P3!!!! She is so happy since this also means she will be on P4 by her birthday, February 13th and can have birthday cake! Plus she looks just fabulous. She is currently helping two other people to do the protocol and has a few more that are extremely interested. I am just so happy and proud of her success and I'll keep you all posted on how she does with her maintenance. She wants to start exercising and gaining muscle so I'm sure it will be very interesting to see the results of that. I know that she didn't take "before" pics like many of us did, but she did have me take a picture of her in a pair of jeans that would barely fit her (so she had a MAJOR muffintop) before the protocol. And then took another one a month or so later when they fit so much better. Maybe we can take one more and then I'll see if she will let me post them for her.
Yesterday she stopped by the house for a minute and we were talking about her being so close to her goal and I mentioned that out of all the people I have told about this protocol, she is the only one that has tried it with me and that she didn't even take much convincing, she just said I want to try it, tell me all about it. And I asked her how she could tell so quickly that it was something she wanted to try. And she told me it was because of my eagerness and enthusiasm for the protocol. That she knows how skeptical I am of fads and sales pitches and she knows how many diet books I've read and actually tried. She's heard me talk about the pros and cons of different diets and she knew how discouraged I had been with my own weight and what a struggle I'd been having. So when I came to her and was so excited about this new protocol and I told her the reasons why I thought this would be the final answer, she was getting ready to start back up on South Beach and she just thought if a tough sell like me was this convinced, well then, sign her up! She even went online and ordered the first batch of HCG and supplies right away so that she could start as soon as possible. And look at where she is now. So although she did the work and she lost the weight and she made it all the way to her goal, I somehow feel that I was part of her success and that makes me doubly proud!!! Way to go Kiddo!!!

----------------------------
Biz, I like how you handled it with your hubby and your family. Just enough info to keep them in the loop. I wish I had been a little more forthcoming with my hubby since I feel that there is some resentment about my initial secrecy that might have something to do with his reluctance to get started now. But he would have a tough time with the travel he's got scheduled, so it's just not the right time for him yet... But in a very short while I'll be at my goal and he'd better catch up or I'll look better than him and I don't want him getting jealous!!! LOL!

6 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats on a great loss and more congrats to your daughter! That's fantastic!

On a side note, I also loved Water for Elephants. A very colorful tale.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca IS LOSING IT! 1.8-NICE! That is excellent about your daughter. Congrats to her! What was her start weight and what is her weight now?

I hope this isn't mean to say but I'm learning that the only people that are willing to do this protocol are the one's who are done making excuses! It's "all or nothing" and it takes strong, positive, dedicated people in order for it to work! That's why my comment header yesterday was "What's up Winners!" So now we know where your daughter got it from :)

Hope you had another great loss today!

BizBuzz said...

Becca, I can hear the excitement in your writing about your daughter! TOO WAY COOL! I am so happy for her, and for you! Look at you just melting away.

I can't wait to start LVCD tomorrow, I am SO READY!

erica said...

You are the reason for my success Mom! I would have never found this program or been able to follow it so strictly without your knowledge and help. I would still be on and off south beach right now. I truly thank you for helping me look and feel good again.

ed&jennifer - my start weight was 149.8 and my goal weight was 123. that I finally hit yesterday and then I was another pound down this morning!!! I am tempted to do one last injection. I have to call mom to see what she thinks. LOL

Burcu J said...

Big Congrats on your loss.. You are doing just great..Almost 2 pounds overnight.. WOW
Big Congrats to your daughter also..Thank you for stopping by and supporting me :)
XOXO

maryg911 said...

Wow, that is awesome that your daughter met her goal!! What an accomplishment. Forgive me Ms. Becca, I'm a little behind on your blog, but I'm reading it now, he, he!