R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, January 24, 2008

VLCD #7 R2P2

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 6.4 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 161.0
Today's weight 161.4
Gain of .4 lbs

Hmmm, I'm not supposed to have that happen! I had an extra 1/2 cup of soup broth yesterday when I made some Chicken celery soup (made in advance for lunches at work) and had a little too much to fit into the two containers. And I had Steak and onions too. Maybe I had too many onions or the beef broth was too high in sodium but I'm not too worried about it. I'm not the kind of person who has to analyze it to death. And I really kind of think it relates to this being a set point for me. Last round I teetered at this weight and was struggling to get under 160 before the end of my round and I never made it until the day AFTER my LIW. Then when I gained during P3 it meant that I'd have to go past that darn set point again! So here I am trying to sneak up on it without it noticing and it caught me!
But don't worry about me because I'm not. I know that all I have to do is keep sticking to the food plan and even if I teeter a little, it will have no place to go but down! Here's what I'm doing today to change the situation, I'm drinking lots of water, going to skip the grissini for dinner and go to bed early. Then we'll see what that mean ole scale has to say tomorrow!
I'm off to get the final things I need to mix a batch of SL for my friend.
Happy losing!

------------------

Biz, I always envied you having JPS to help you (and tempt you with lemon bars!)

Thanks Wendy!

Jennifer, I guess I just noticed enough to comment since I got all the comments about my first post. Some things that computers do just seem weird to me. And yes, I finally got my first convert!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, good old stair-stepping. It's my body's modus operandi on P2. It'll make up for it tomorrow. You know, the fat cells as they break dowm fill with water, which is heavier than fat, then whoosh -- it's all gone and you're down more lbs. Glad you aren't stressing!

Wendy said...

I concur with Lili!! Your body is just doing a little catchup!! You will be under 160 in no time!! I have said it before and I will say it again.... WATER WATER WATER... Drink a bunch of it today and you will be happily suprised tomorrow!

~W

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, did you ever find an amber bottle? Well you must have if your friend is going to be able to start!

Don't worry about the gain, it happens, and your head is so in the right place, good for you!

Try this trick, drink hot water. Boil some water like your gonna make tea, and then just drink it plain. No fooling, it's good stuff. I am sipping on it now. It's so dang cold.

Here is wishing you take over that blasted scale...tell him who is boss!!!

Drink WATER!!!

EweWho said...

I love reading your blog, Becca!

Set points are of the devil! ROFL I'm currently visiting one myself. I had forgotten about it until I read your post.

I'm so glad you have such a positive attitude.

maryg911 said...

Man, why does it take so long to break into a new decade? That seems to happen to everyone and I envy where you are at right now. Hoping to catch up soon!! XOXO