R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

VLCD #5 R2P2 - HCG people are the best!

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 5.8 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 162.8
Today's weight 162.0
Loss of .8 lbs

Sorry I don't have much time to post today, I went to dinner with a friend tonight and got home a little late. She still hasn't said anything about my weight loss which is weird since we always used to talk about our weight. But I only see her once a month or so and we always have a lot of catching up to do. And I did NOT bring up the subject. We ate at the wildflower cafe and I had a wildflower salad with the grilled chicken. Lime vinaigrette dressing on the side. I was trying hard to avoid them, but probably got some of the extra vegetables as I was just aiming for the greens with each bite. and I had a touch of dressing, but maybe like 1/4 teaspoon. So I think I did okay.
So I had a longer post planned but this will have to do since my DH is ready to hit the hay.
Oh but wait, before I go...
I just have to say something about the little passwords they make you type before you can leave a comment on someone's blog. Every now and then I just get a really funny one, like boolyanahana or something. And I'm there typing it just kind of going hehe this is a funny one but I have never shared that little giddy feeling that gives me until now. Don'tcha feel privileged that I shared it with you first? LOL!

----------------------------------------

Wow there were 11 comments on my blog today, okay well I left one of them, but WoW you guys are so cool!
Yes Jen, the R2P2 just keeps popping the picture of that little metal beeping guy and I'll never be able to stop it now! Thanks for the nice words about my comment to my daughter, can ya tell I'm proud of her?

Lili, Let's just vow to do better and keep each other on the straight and narrow. I hear ya about not taking this chance to do the best round ever since you may not be able to do one whenever you want...

Biz, thanks so much for your nice words you always have a knack of saying just the right thing...

And Wendy, I'll happily take the name of Margarita Girl, but I gotta get through this P2 and P3, then just look out. Margaritaville here I come!!!

Paul you had morning sickness too? Hehe. Sorry, I'm sure that's not what you want to associate it with but it sounded too funny to pass up. My daughter also had a few days of nausea that she feels might be attributed to "shot anxiety" as well because it was immediately after injection. So who knows. She said laying down on the bed for a few minutes helped. One shot she even gave herself sitting on the bed so she could lay down right after.

Marshall, thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog and for the nice compliment. This HCG group is just the best, I love all you guys!!!

Mary, you sure can copy this post for yourself. I'm very flattered that you would want to and so happy that it might be helpful to you. I just want us ALL to succeed!!!

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Thanks for the permission to copy your post. Man, don't you just hate it when people don't notice? I say she did notice, she just didn't want to say anything out of jealousy, envy or she just didn't know the right words to say. IMHO.

BizBuzz said...

Ugh, I have been through that, people not noticing. It's that way with my SIL who has been on South Beach forever, and in the 6 months I lost 75 pounds she lost 20, and yet she wont say a thing. Sometimes I think it's jealousy. But what do I know?

Great job on the loss tho. You just proved again that this doesn't have to be hard. We CAN go out to eat and still survive! GOOD FOR YOU!

And HA on the word verification thing. ROFL

Renee said...

Congrats on another loss. The 150s are waiting for you!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Another .8 gone! Remember on other diets when we were thrilled at a 2 lb loss in a week?! Glad we are the special chosen ones who get to go to "Protocoland." The icing on the cake is you and all the other bloggers! I just love ya!

I can't figure out the "people noticing" thing! People I don't know that well are noticing and complimenting but then my close family and friends-nada! I stopped caring after I lost my first 25lbs and noboday said anything! No biggie, we're doing it for US not them!

So funny you mentioned the word verification-the word on this comment is "fopped" funny huh?!