R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

VLCD #6 R2P2 Happy Wednesday

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 5.8 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 162.0
Today's weight 161.0
Loss of 1.0 lbs

No time to post today. Got a late start and just finished making the blog rounds. I lost a pound though and I'm happy! I also got the news that my friend from work is starting the protocol with my help this weekend. I will need to get a few extra supplies and mix her SL doses tomorrow. I'll have a protocol buddy at work! Now that my daughter is finished I miss having someone (other than my bloggin buddies) to chat with about it. So Hurray for all of us and happy losing!

------------------------

Mary, I'm not so sure she was jealous, maybe just preoccupied. Next time I see her though I'll be even thinner and I'll DARE her not to notice! LOL!

Biz, jealousy does sound likely in your SIL's case. But that's HER problem. Because you're looking gooood!

Thanks Renee!

Jen, maybe your family just loves you anyway and doesn't give a hoot that you're getting thinner... Or sometimes it's just a matter of the conversation never getting around to the weight thing and they were really thinking it all along. Next time you see them they'll say something I'm sure! (heck I don't even know them and I'm predicting what they'll say, hehe)

Oh and the other thing about the word verification is when you type it wrong because it's just soooo crazy and then it gives you another chance and this time it's like a really easy one because it feels sorry for you that you were too dumb to get the hard one right! LOL!

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

WOOT! Don't you love those big losses??? WOO HOO FOR YOU!

I know what you mean about having a 'offline' buddy. I love my blogging community, but I don't know what I would do without JPS, she is my partner in crime. We feed off each other so well!

Your head is in the right place, I can feel it!

Wendy said...

You go girl!! Congrats on a huge loss!!!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh Becca like who notices that stuff (the word verification)- I didn't even realize it does that but it does huh?! You have such a funny sense of humor-I just love ya!

Great loss today-I'll second the "you go girl!"

Nice, you have another buddy doing this with you-you'll have to let us know how it goes for her.

Way to be the "Protocoland Missionary" and teaching about our special place!