R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, January 19, 2008

See stats below... Morning sickness again

The best part of the whole deal is that I lost 2.6 lbs! Woo Hoo. I had another bout of nausea within an hour of this morning's injection. But I laid down on the bed for about 15 minutes and it passed without incident. I feel just fine right now. Grapefruit for breakfast and chicken onion soup for lunch. I was feeling like I wanted something to eat this afternoon, not really hungry but just wanted to nibble so I ate half of my evening's portion of orange. I'll save the rest for after dinner. Dinner will be fish grilled on the George Foreman. Haven't decided on the veggie yet. I'm going shopping in a bit so I'll see what I come hope with. My daughter told me a funny story yesterday. She is helping a friend get started on HCG and her friend didn't want to tell her husband because she knew he would give her flack about it (sound familiar anyone?) So the day after she starts, he finds her stash of supplies! She said she put them in a place where he NEVER would look and sure enough he looked in there for something and went through the roof! So she has to calm him down and convince him that it's a safe diet and not a crazy one. My daughter told her to just give him her copy of Pounds and Inches and tell him to not criticize until he reads the whole thing... I'll keep you updated when I find out more...

---------------

Biz, yes I was dancing the happy dance today!

Mary, don't if feel gooooood?!!! (and don't worry you'll catch up!)

B, yes I'm happy to be back on P2 and losing again. I feel much more in control. I am of the "cheating is not an option" school where P2 is concerned so I know I'll be okay.

Jennifer, I left a reply to your broccoli question on yesterday's comments. But yes I do use it and would have a harder time without it! And I still lose!

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Sorry to hear about the morning sickness, did this happen last round?

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. But of course I didn't tell my husband in the beginning that I was doing it to lose weight, but to even out my hormones because they were a mess. And he was like do ANYTHING to make you better. ROFL

I actually had a meeting with the entire family about it, there was going to be needles around the house so they had to know NOT to touch.

Anyhoo, congrats on awesome losses, I have to catch up with you! I wont know anything until Wednesday morning! UGH! ROFL