R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, January 17, 2008

2nd injection/VLCD tomorrow

Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7
LIW 160.4 12-18-07
Yesterday's weight 164.4
Today's weight 165.8
5.4 over LIW

Even though I'm not actually "loading" yesterday and today, I'm eating a little more than usual and I went out for Mexican food last night since I won't be having any for a long while. So I guess gaining 1.4 lbs is understandable. I didn't eat as much today, but still ate a burger and fries from In and Out burger for lunch and a cheese crisp for dinner. So maybe a little gain for tomorrow too. But tomorrow I'll be back on the VLCD and cheating is NOT an option. Depending on tomorrow's weigh in, I'll have approximately 30 lbs left to lose so this will NOT be a short round. I'd like to go until the weight is GONE. I'm happy to be back on P2 but I'm not prepared completely yet. I don't know what I'm going to do for lunch tomorrow. I was going to make some soup tonight, but we had grandkids over tonight so I didn't get around to it. I gave my daughter all my frozen pre-made meals so nothing there except raw measured portions of chicken and steak. Maybe I'll be able to cook something in the George foreman while I'm getting ready for work in the morning. It's late so this will have to be a short post. Maybe I'll have time for a longer one tomorrow. Happy losing everyone!
-------------------
Mary, hope your first VLCD went okay. I'll check your blog in a bit!

Jennifer, thanks for laughing at my little R2P2 joke, hehe. I sure would have liked sharing this experience with my hubby, you're so lucky to be doing it together. I will pass your weight lifting advice on to my daughter. I'm sure she'll be fine with however it works out.

Biz, I was wondering why you didn't reply. I thought maybe you were only on the puter first thing in the am, but then I thought I've seen posts on HCG2 from you at night before. So now I know...

Thanks for stopping by and the welcome... It feels good to be starting again!

4 comments:

maryg911 said...

Hey Becca, I plan on staying on as long as possible as well. I hope you enjoyed the Mexican food since neither you or I will be having it for a while. How's the weather? It's freezing here in El Paso Texas!!

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, I will only be hanging with you on P2 for 4 weeks (minus one day) - I am going to CA and want to be on P3 while I am here.

I think I might grab some Mexican myself on Monday on my last so called "load" day.

So today is your first VLCD - WOO HOO! I can't wait to see the numbers tomorrow.

Ed & Jennifer said...

VLCD #1-I'm excited you too are going to be starting this P2. This will be your last round as well! Don't worry about your hubby not doing this, at least you don't have to worry about being the "enforcer." Last round poor Ed resorted to sneaking dog treats (I'm not kidding!)

Can't wait to see your stats-you are only 1 day behind us!

Renee said...

I use my George Foreman like it's going out of style. :) It's so convenient to cook up my foods in the morning and take them with me. Or even when I have a chance to come home for lunch, it only takes me a few minutes to whip up a steak.

Anxious to see your numbers for tomorrow!