R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hopping again...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 162.4
Today's weight 161.6
Overnight loss of .8lbs

Hurray! Now THAT's what I'm talking about! So technically was that an actual stall? Since it was more like a little seesaw, I'm just not sure. Biz suggested it might have been a set point and if so, maybe I've broken out of it. If the weight loss continues we'll know for sure. I'm happy because it means that I may actually get into the next decade before I end this round next week.
So here's what I ate yesterday: Apple for breakfast, albondigas soup for lunch, fish and broccoli for dinner and 1/2 grapefruit for a snack. Nothing much different than before, but I maybe got in a little more water since I was paying more attention to it, hoping it would help.
I just love the weekends, not just for the obvious reasons, but also because it means I can post on my blog and read everyone's daily posts before much later in the evening when everyone else is already tucked in for the night. Weekdays I'm working and our company either blocks or monitors some computer usage so I don't take the chance. Plus our time zones are different and we are two hours behind many of you east coasters so it's fun when I can find the time to pop in a read a few posts between my other weekend activities. Today, it's a little babysitting and then a little shopping. I'm here with a sleeping 4 month old and my husband is taking the 8 year old to his guitar lesson. So who knew we'd be still taking care of little ones well into our middle age? We love the grandkids to pieces so I'm not complaining, but I'd much rather be spending time with them for fun and not having to be responsible for their care! Come 'on that's what grandparenting is supposed to be like. Playing with them until they get fussy (or need a diaper change) and then handing them back, right? LOL! So enjoy your Saturday!

-----------------------------

Biz, thanks for your observations on the stall and the apple day. And if I say "no" to an apple day I don't think it's because I perceive that as a weakness or a crutch, but more because of the fact that Dr. Simeon's says it really doesn't make a difference and your stall will end anyway in spite of whether you use an apple day or not. Maybe I thought it would be more trouble than it was worth. But you do make a good point that maybe it would kick start something and get things going again. So I'll definitely rethink the issue if I get "stuck" again. Because you never know!

2 comments:

maryg911 said...

Congratulations for breaking that stall!! Are you going to continue to the new year?

BizBuzz said...

So true, you just never know!

I hear what you say about grands, I am seriously looking forward to them. I wish my kids would hurry up and grow up and get married and have kids. ROFL

Way to go on the drop! Good for you!