R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Any loss is a good loss.... keep repeating...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 162.4
Today's weight 162.2
Overnight loss of .2lbs

I woke up this morning to a world shrouded in a cloud. No, I'm not in northern California, I'm in the desert of Arizona. So where did this weirdly wonderful foggy morning come from? We've had a rainier than usual week here and fog does happen here every now and then, but so seldom that when it does it's a delightful novelty. Aside from the concern about having to drive to work in it, it was just a surreal and beautiful thing. I took it very slowly on the roads and was debating about taking the freeway, but decided to give it a try. The fog was thick enough so that you could only see about 4 car lengths ahead, but within a mile it just lifted and the sun beamed through. I looked behind in the mirror and could still see cars emerging from the rapidly receding cloud.
Then I went to work and back to reality.

The whopper weight loss failed to show up as hoped for. So I'll hope again for tomorrow. I believe I am getting nearer and nearer to the end of this round. I starting to think it's time to rest for a while and let my body do some recuperation. I want to get in a little exercise to get a little stronger for skiing and hiking. I've been neglecting my muscles while I've been melting the fat. So maybe I'll change my mind again, (a woman's prerogative?) and let next week be the end of the round instead of a planned interruption. I'll be about 15 lbs away from my *final goal so another short round in late January would probably take care of it quite nicely. Today is either VLCD 19 of this round, or if I add the days I was on the VLCD before my November interruption, the total would be 56 with a 10 day interruption last month. So although I did switch to sublingual for a while, and then back to injections once that batch was gone, there is a possibility that I'm getting close to immunity. I actually upped my dose a little today just because I was feeling so hungry at work and I wanted to see if it would help (I think it did.) I had only pre-filled syringes there though so I just injected about 1/3 of the liquid in one of them and then tossed the rest. I did the second dose in the afternoon and I think it put me close to 200IU for the day. My normal dose is 166IU. So the next few days will tell me more. I would like to keep going for another week and I may up my dose a little if I need to to get there, but if it seems like I need to quit earlier, I will just bite the bullet and do it. I'll do the VLCD while the rest of the HCG leaves my body and then go into P3. So now, we wait...

*final goal: can be negotiable and will depend upon where my body wants to go.
------------------------------
Biz, yes isn't that weird how you'll be talking to someone in the "real" world and then go online and find an eerily similar post from someone in the group! Your post a couple of days ago about stalls and plateau's was kind of a deja vu for me too! So I guess we addictive types had better watch out that we don't become a Nicole Richey type! LOL! That is such a ludicrous idea to me! And the goal weight thing is another example of the deja vu syndrome! So glad we are on the same page...

Mary, don't let your wacky scale get you down!

Brooke, yes maybe we need to invent a new word that will replace "addictive". Maybe something like "immersive". LOL!

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

No matter what your decision Becca, isn't it just wonderful that we have that 'choice' - seriously, what other program could we do that with? Ok, so I will stop my diet on such and such day, be on maintenance for such and such period, and then go another round and will lose such and such.

Even typing that stuff out is weird, but that is what we are doing!

WOO HOO FOR US!

Michaela said...

Becca,
Sounds like a break is a good thing for you now. I'll see ya in Phase 3 in about a week. :)

You've done amazing so far and that last 15 will just melt away next round!

Amy's Blog said...

You're doing so wonderful... and you lost weight on a round during the Thanksgiving holiday - I just think that is cool. It must be nice to nearly taste your goal weight! I know what you mean about your muscles. I felt a loss of muscle a LOT in my first round - & felt very weak. And I could see it too. Not as much this round, but probably because I haven't lost much weight this round - lol. The fog sounds beautiful.