R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Sunday, December 16, 2007

WHOOPS I did it again! Another .8 down...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 161.6
Today's weight 160.8

Overnight loss of .8lbs
I'm so glad to finally see some more movement. It means I'm really not stuck any more. So Biz may have hit the nail on the head with her set point theory. I never kept that good notes about my weight in the past so I'll never know for sure.
My daughter has also broken through her stall. She was getting a little discouraged and finally did an apple day and lost about 1.4 lbs. I'm so glad it worked for her because just seeing her spirits lifted was great. She really looks terrific and has been getting LOTS of compliments at work too. So many of her co-workers are asking how she's doing it and saying that they want to do what she's doing. She has been reluctant to discuss it, and is trying to figure out how to handle the questions. I haven't had much chance to talk it over with her to help her with a plan of action, but I plan to look up all the posts that I've seen on the group to refresh my memory with how different people have handled it in the past. At some point though she has to make a decision on whether to give out the "secret" or not. So we'll see how that goes!
It's getting late here and I'm all done with wrapping the gifts that I bought today. I've only got a couple more plus some stocking stuffers for the grandkids then I'm done! The biggest problem is figuring out what to buy for my dad so I'm putting on my thinking cap on that one.
So happy Monday to everyone tomorrow! Good night...

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

Good for you Becca!! Yes, those stalls are discouraging but you kept your head up and succeeded!!

BizBuzz said...

OMG BECCA! Look at how close you are to a new decade! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

This is what I have found to be the case with telling people. Give them just a bit of information and then tell them to email you. That way, you leave it on their shoulders to pursue the matter. If they are TRULY interested, then send them the pdf of the manual (I personally HATE sending them the digital version as that doesn't look scientific) and then if they want more info go at it from there.

WOO HOO FOR BOTH OF YOU! My son went out with a bang too! In fact, so did JPS, really it's a WOO HOO FOR ALL OF US!!!

I handled that "other" thing, let me know what you think ok?

Amy's Blog said...

That bunny just doesn't stay still! Fantastic that your body has kicked into a higher losing gear.

That's great too how well your daughter is doing. How cool to be the envy in the office! I would also be cautious about giving out this info in the work place - but that's just me. Obviously other people have no problem with it & the size of the company may have something to do with this. If she is reluctant, then she probably has a reason to be. It's a risk that could turn out just fine, or it might be "ewwww'd". It might not phase anyone, or the news could reach distant areas of the company. Whatever, your daughter should be so proud of her success!!