R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not there yet...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 160.2
Today's weight 160.4
Overnight gain of .2 lbs

Did I jinx myself by saying I'd inject one more day if I didn't make it to the 150's? I guess if I was superstitious I might say so. But I won't. Tomorrow I think I'll make it though. So tomorrow will be my LIW day. No matter what my weight is.
I plan to really step up my exercise routine. Well not really step it up, since it's been basically nonexistent since I started the HCG protocol. I tried hiking a couple of times while doing HCG and I just run out of gas so easily and I feel so bad if I try to push myself that I just decided to hold up on that for the time being. But now I'm ready to get going again. I've already started walking during breaks at work. There is a man made lake in the ASU research park which is right behind the building I work in. We can just walk out the back door and there is a nice paved path that goes around a series of three small lakes. Since we are in Arizona, there are still lots of ducks and geese that have made their winter homes here. In the springtime we all have lots of fun watching the new ducklings learn to swim. So I can walk around the lake right behind us in about 15 minutes. To walk all three, it's about 40 minutes. I've been walking around just the one twice a day. Next week, I plan to do all three lakes during my lunch break. I may take my lunch and eat outside while watching the ducks swim by.
I plan to take some new pics and maybe get them posted pretty soon. Whenever I can get together with my daughter she'll take them for me. She hasn't been willing to post any herself. We took some of her in a pair of pants that she could barely squeeze into at the start of her round. Just a few days ago, we took new ones in the same pair and they fit her like a glove. No muffin top like the first pic. I'll try to talk her into posting them, but don't count on it.
Tonight I've been wrapping gifts and I'm beat so I'm going to wrap it up for now (pun intended!)

--------------------------------------------------

Mary, yes I think we will all have exceptional rounds in the new year. We'll be combining our experience and expertise with the knowledge that our resolutions will be EASY to keep this year. And this will be the last year we'll have weight loss on the list!!!

Biz, you're welcome and it's all true!

2 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Oh I would love to see the pics of lakes you walk near. I'm surprised that you have ducklings as I thought they were always born around May. I envy your walking & hope to start that up myself. I know I will have to stop all computer stuff though as it would be my only time. The weather outside hasn't been very frightful & it's not a bad time to get out for a walk!

maryg911 said...

Woo Hoo for you Becca!! I know we will succeed in the new year and we will be ready for summer!!!