R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

That's my story...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 160.4
Today's weight 160.6
Overnight gain of .2 lbs

And I'm sticking to it... So this morning I gained another .2. No deviations from the protocol other than NOT eating the grisinni and NOT eating my second fruit. So I decided not to inject today and am using yesterday's weight as my LIW. So today is my second day of VLCD after the last injection. One more day and Friday I'll be on P3. I was actually planning to inject today and have this be my LIW but I think I'm just ready to be done with this round. I'm not having a problem with the food or temptation but the stress of not losing consistently without cheats is getting very old. So I'm done! And on to the next phase. Funny thing is, the world around me is ready for me to be done too. I had a phone message from a friend who just passes through occasionally and wants to meet for dinner Friday night. So I can go with them and not have to explain my eating choices! That will be a very nice change. I will also be ready to start my workout routine. I'm getting a little antsy in anticipation. So yes, this change will be welcome. My dinner tonight was especially tasty for some strange reason. I just had grilled fish and broccoli which is pretty standard fare, but as I was eating it, it dawned on me that it was really good, and that I really enjoyed eating this way. So yes I will be happy to keep eating this type of menu with just some extra veggies thrown in and some butter drizzled on top. And a salad with the same meal! That actually sounds like heaven to me right now!
So I'm just determined to enjoy this time and strengthen my body as well as resting it. I know that I will be working towards another round in late January and I'll be keeping that in the back of my mind, but just in the back. I'll let it all unfold as it is meant to... Kind of like Paul's advice to "let go of the wheel".

-------------------------
Amy, I think you might have misunderstood me. The ducklings are born in the springtime and I'll have that to look forward to in a few months. Our springtime is probably a little earlier than yours but not by that much! LOL! I did take some pics last spring so maybe I'll dig them out. I did a blog on my sparks page that talked about it a little. So I'll see if I can find that and post it to this blog. And it's always good when the weather is NOT frightful! So bundle up and go walking!

And Mary, thanks for the shout out! Yes we will be looking goooood for the summertime girl! I've got a few bikini's that are calling my name. I'm going to be like the hot 50 year old Grandma on the bowflex commercials!!! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm butter... A bunch of us will be starting P2 late january -- PARTY! Wel, P2 party! Have a great holiday -- your model is so *fosy*!