R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, December 21, 2007

Starting weight on this round: 172.8 - 11-24-7
LIW 160.4 12-18-7
Yesterday's weight 159.8
Today's weight 159.6
Overnight loss of .2 lbs
.8 under LIW

Last day of VLCD gave me another .2 loss so I'm in good shape for my first day of P3. I'm sitting here typing and feeling very full and satisfied. I didn't go overboard with my eating today, but I did enjoy my meals quite a bit! Eggs with sauteed onions topped with a sprinkle of cheese and 2 slices of bacon for breakfast. Lunch was a bowl of artichoke florentine soup and a half of a tuna almondine sandwich. (didn't eat the bread) And dinner was the lettuce wraps from Pei Wei's. I just ate the diced chicken meat inside the wraps and left those little white crunchy noodles that come with them. Don't know what they are and never liked them much anyway. So when we got home I felt like having a little snack so I had an apple of all things! But tonight I dipped the slices in peanut butter... Oh how yummy that was. So I'm sure I'll be fine with my weight in the morning, but I can't help having a twinge of worry that the scale will go in the wrong direction. Last time I went off the HCG I didn't have access to an accurate scale so I didn't go through the morning weigh ins. I was only able to check my weight occasionally on an ancient analog scale. So now I'm hoping I don't fluctuate too much since I'll be able to see every little .2 lb change that shows up. But no, I'm not really stressing about it, it's just a little flutter in the back of my mind!
We were invited to go skiing with some friends of ours but they want to go next weekend and we'd be gone Friday through Monday. I will have to see if I can get the time off from work with such a short notice. It'll be okay if there aren't too many others taking the same time off. So we'll see. We had actually been talking about having a New Year's Eve party for a group of friends so we have some deciding to do!
This weekend I'm going to hit the gym and make sure to get some walking in. It turned quite a bit colder here today though so I may not feel like hiking South Mountain with my hubby. It gets really windy on that trail and I'm a total cold weenie. I can survive 118 degree summers but when it gets into the 40's I'm not too happy. I have to be skiing to enjoy weather that cold!
So everyone have a good weekend and happy losing!
-------------------------------
Lili, so it was a typo all along? You would not believe how hard I tried to decipher what I thought was an IM acronym! And nothing I came up with made any sense! That is just too funny...
But thanks for the compliment on my model. I just changed my outfit for the holiday and had my hair cut yesterday so I changed my mini-me to match!

And Mary, it sounds like we've all had our purple cabbage mishaps!

1 comment:

maryg911 said...

Hey Becca, Happy P3!!! Sounds like you enjoyed your first P3 meal. Remember, the scale is our friend!!