R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Starting weight on this round: 172.8 - 11-24-7
LIW 160.4 12-18-7
Yesterday's weight 159.6
Today's weight 160.2
Overnight gain of .6 lbs
.2 under LIW

I sure am glad I had a little wiggle room from my last two days of vlcd. That is a little less stressful for the inevitable weight gain from the first couple of days on P3. Today I had trouble eating breakfast. I felt nauseous and could only have a few bites of my scrambled eggs. I also woke up with a headache that hung around almost the whole day. So after cleaning up the breakfast dishes I went back to bed and slept for another hour and a half! Thank goodness it was Saturday and I didn't have to go in to work. At lunchtime I was still feeling sick but I knew I needed to eat. My husband was making himself a grilled cheese and I was a little tempted to try it but just had some tomato soup instead. Could only eat about half of what I would normally have eaten. So I did some sewing and played with my grandkids for a while, then my husband and I went out and did some last minute Christmas shopping and afterwards we stopped for dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant, Macayo's. I can't go in that place without having their spinach con queso dip, which is to die for. Creamy and cheesy and a light fresh taste because of the pico de gallo that they use in it which consists of chopped tomato, onion, cilantro and cucumbers. And you know you can't eat the dip from a spoon, you just have to have chips with it, so yes, I had chips. (starch) And then you know, you can't have the chips and queso without a margarita to wash it down, so yes, I had a margie. (sugar) So there go the two rules of P3 down the hatch! But mmmmm, was it good. So now I wait and see the damages for tomorrow. I must say though that I ate much less than I would normally, before HCG. Just got full earlier, and I didn't feel the need to keep going once my stomach started feeling full. I actually only ate a bite or two of my main course after eating the chips and queso before our food came out. And boy was my stepson happy when we came home with two boxes of leftovers!
And because I haven't had any alcohol since I've been on P2, that one margarita was enough to keep me from driving home after dinner.

---------------------------

Mary, We'll see how friendly my scale is in the morning! LOL!

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Had a few minutes to stop by. Looks like you are doing well! Congrats on that!

I have been a little less than angelic while here on vacation, but still doing well. I really feel there is something to this 'resetting' thing, don't you?

maryg911 said...

Uh oh Ms. Becca, looks like both of us are going to skip P3 and go straight into P4, ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

Umm, sounds yummy. I bet you won't see a bit of gain on the scale -- someone on the boards once mentioned Atkins "Hour of Power" or something like that -- that if you ate your carbs within an hour it wouldn't register in the brain or gut or some such thing. Don't remember all the details, but if you don't do it often you can get away with it. According to this theory. And it seemed to be true in my case while on P2 -- occasional cheats didn't budge the scale.