R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, December 20, 2007

P3 in the morning!

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
LIW 160.4 12-18-7
Yesterday's weight 160.6
Today's weight 159.8
Overnight loss of .8 lbs
.6 under LIW

This is my last day of the VLCD and it's been just fine. Other than my cabbage soup mishap, things have been going smoothly. And lookie there, I lost .8 and am under my LIW AND I'm in the 150's!!! So how cool is that? I was already in a pretty good frame of mind knowing that this round was ending, but the weight loss at the end here is really a big bonus. So I've got a little wiggle room from my LIW. So just in case you were wondering about the cabbage soup mishap, I'll fill you in... The other day I was cooking some chicken cabbage soup when I realized I was out of cabbage and my DH was at the grocery store. So I gave him a call and asked him to pick up a head of cabbage. So the sweetheart brings me home a head of purple cabbage. Yes it tastes the same so I thought well this should be okay. I cut it up and throw it in the pot. And it's fine until it starts to get soft and then the broth starts turning a little purple and I'm thinking oh that's pretty, and then the chicken starts turning kind of purple, and THEN I'm thinking, ewww that looks gross! But by then, I'm ready to eat and I'm hungry and I know it's just the purple cabbage so I eat it and it's just yummy as long as you don't think about the grayish purple chicken. But then, I need something to take to work for my last VLCD lunch today and I've got a serving of purple chicken and cabbage soup... Needless to say, my soup got a lot of attention at the lunch table today! LOL!

-------------------------------
Lili, We will have to think up a name for the end of January R2 Crew. I'm thinking this next round will be my last. You too, right?
And I'm showing my ignorance here but what does *fosy* mean? You are just too with it for me! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No I'm just too much of a dork to spellcheck!!! I meant "foxy"! And that's only "with it" for those of us nearing the half century mark!!!! He he!

I agree -- let's see.. I must put my feeble brain to this -- the January P2 Posse? HCG 'Hos? ... we'll think of a good 'un.

Oh, the gray food that comes from cooking beautiful purple cabbage... I've done that before! Eww!!

maryg911 said...

Purple Cabbage, eeh? I made the mistake of making coleslaw with purple cabbage one time, it turned a nasty bluish, purpley color and no one wanted to touch it!! Fine by me, it was still good!! Good luck in P3. I'll email you later about my fiasco!!