R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas lights are up!

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
today's weight 171.4
loss of 1.4 lbs!

Hi all,

I'm so sad that this is the last day off before returning to work tomorrow! I've really enjoyed this holiday. Today has been spent on housework and a little shopping. I haven't bought any Christmas gifts yet, but I have been scoping them out and have a good idea of what I want to do. I spent way too much money on Christmas lights in the past two days. I was just going to get a few small strands to fill in some bare spots on the roofline but then my husband says we should go ahead and put lights on the workshop and the gazebo. So I hit the walmart a few times this weekend just for those supplies. I had to go to 4 different stores to find the smaller light strings though and finally found some at Michael's.
I have to make one more trip this afternoon and then I'll come back home a do a little cooking for my P2 meals. Back to work tomorrow...

Becca

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Woo HOO on your 1.4 lb loss!!!! Glad to see that your energy level is good. I bet your holiday decorations will be gorgeous!

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, back to the blogging circuit! 1.4 loss! WOO HOO, what a way to start the day eh???

Today is my 1st VLCD this round, I am so ready for this!

erica said...

Keep up the good loosing!