R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hmmm another .8, the hard way!

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 169.0
Today's weight 168.2
loss of .8 lbs!

Okay so the first time I got on the scale this morning it said 168.4, so I got off, waited and then got on again. Argh, it was still the same, but I just didn't like the .6 too much. So I went in to see if I could pee a little more, and nope nothing. So then I took of my tank top and undies and still the same. Dang, so then I thought "Oh yeah, I've got a scrunchi in my hair!" Took it out and got on again and viola! I saw what I wanted to see! So sue me if you don't think it's legit. I just wanted .8 for the 4th day in a row. And I got it and I feel GOOD!
Nothing new to report except that my daughter sent me the funniest link. She went on and put head shots of herself, her husband and their two kids into this little program and it took them and put them on top of some dancing elves! ROLF! It was hilarious, especially my son in law's since he doesn't even smile a lot so it really looked funnier for him. So if anyone wants to try it, go to http://www.elfyourself.com and it will tell you what to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he -- I LOVE that link! My friend did it with her dogs and it was really funny!

Girl, you weigh yourself the way I do -- dammit, if that scale doesn't cooperate, well strip down! Anything short of cutting my long hair (which MUST weigh 10 lbs. alone, dontcha know)!

BizBuzz said...

OMG! You so crack me up! LOL - it's like the time I got on the scale when I got under 200 and I said to myself I got to take a pic of this and grabbed my camera and got back on the scale and I was OVER 200 and then I FREAKED and then remembered, WELL DUH! I was HOLDING the camera! Geesh!

I always weigh myself naked, and since Round 2 I only weigh myself ONCE but at the same time every day. That way I don't play games with the scale.

Congrats on another fine day! How you liking the sublingual???

maryg911 said...

Wow, Becca, you are doing awesome! I'm working on adding your blog to mine but I seem to be computer illiterate at this time. Anyway, keep up the great work!!