R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, November 26, 2007

Cooking up a storm...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 171.4
Today's weight 170.6 loss of .8 lbs!

Back to work day. Although Monday is my telecommute day, thank goodness. That means I get to sleep in an extra hour. I'm glad I was home today since I was able to do a little extra cooking. I put on a crock pot of applesauce this morning and then went to my daughter's house for lunch. We had chili, yum! And now, at the end of my work day, I just put on a pot of chicken cabbage soup. But I'm using brussel sprouts instead of cabbage because my daughter really likes them and they are just miniature cabbages aren't they? Actually i checked and raw portions are 15 calories more than cabbage per cup. So I will have to count that in for the day. I'm making 3 portions so two will go in the freezer for later. I'm running out of the meat and chicken that I had cut up into P2 size portions and vacuum sealed before freezing. It took a while to measure all the food that way when i brought it home from Sam's club, but it was soooo helpful to me. I could just take out a single sealed portion and put it in a bowl of water to thaw. 10 minutes later it was sizzling on the george foreman. Or I could put the individual portions into a soup or crock pot as needed. When my daughter started she brought all her meat over and we weighed and sealed it so she could do the same thing. It's been working so well, she just bought her own vacuum sealing machine. But she got the less expensive ($40) one that Wal-Mart sells. If her's works good, I'll post that info for anyone else who might want to try it.
I'm pretty happy with my weight loss so far. I'm just glad to be back on HCG and losing again! It feels good!

Becca

4 comments:

erica said...

Lunch was yummy! Can't wait to tast the soup :)

Becca said...

Hmmm, how did you know I saved some for you? Some applesauce too! It was great!

Amy's Blog said...

Woo HOO on your .8 loss! Ohhh, I love brussel sprouts too. It's nice that you have someone to share the protocol with! I've been prepping my food similar to you. Having it already portioned sure makes it easy for meals! Hope you have another good release day!

BizBuzz said...

Dang, thanks for the reminder about Applesauce! Seeing the scale move is really addicting isn't it.

What are we going to have to obsess about once we reach our goal???