R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas lists...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 170.6
Today's weight 169.8 loss of .8 lbs!
I'm in the 160's!!!

Yes, another .8 lbs gone. I am so glad to be on HCG again and losing fat every day! I feel good and my clothes are fitting better. I'm not ready to go shopping yet because I don't want to buy any transitional sizes. I want to wait and go for the small sizes. So my husband was asking what I wanted for Christmas, hmmm, do I trust him to shop for clothes for me? Well, maybe not! LOL! Gift certificates will work though! I'll have to give him Lise's eetsy web site for some bling! I found a few pairs that I like on her site.
I am still trying to decide what to buy for him for Christmas. He always writes a list of what he wants and then gets upset if the kids buy him something else. I will have to talk to him about the meaning behind gift giving so he can get OVER it! He's a tool junkie though so it's usually easy to find something he will have fun with.
Well gotta go since I'm at work and I SHOULD be working! I brought in a container of chili for lunch so I'm set, but it's only 10 am and I've eaten my morning fruit and I'm hungry for lunch already! Oh well, time for another cup o' tea!

Becca

P. S. Biz just added the file to the HCG2 group database section for those of us who started P2 on Thanksgiving day. We're calling ourselves the "Thanksgiving P2 Crew" and Biz's file will allow us to track our weight and weight loss all in one place. It's going to be fun! So check that out too if you have time.

4 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

This is SO great!!!! Woo HOO. 160's. I know how it is to be hungry for food when it's not time yet. I have to set the time for lunch (noon) & time for dinner (7pm) & stick with it. I try to do the same on P3, but wasn't very successful. Hope everybody gets what they want for Christmas!

BizBuzz said...

WOO HOO FOR YOU! In the 160's! I wont see them until sometime in January I am afraid, but what is cool is to know I WILL!

You are so sweet!!!

gpcmom3 said...

Hi Becca, I haven't been here in awhile! You are doing awesome!! I am so glad you posted your pics. You look mahvelous!!! Truly! Aren't you tickled with your self? I meant to take pics but I never did. With 15 or so more lbs to go I guess its never too late really.

I know what you mean about getting back into the grind after the holiday. It is a bit depressing but its life. I just want a life of leisure where someone else cleans my house etc...... NOT going to happen!

Happy losing to you!

Brooke

Anonymous said...

Aww, honey, thanks for the props! I've been a bit absent from the blogs lately, busy busy busy.

Wow -- in the 160s -- I'm jealous!