R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, November 30, 2007

More interest in HCG...

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 168.2
Today's weight 168.0
overnight loss of .2 lbs

Any loss is a good loss 'eh Biz? So I wish it was more, but I'll take it! Today I met a friend for lunch and told her about the protocol. She sounded interested, but I'm not sure if it would be safe for her to do it or not. She has had breast cancer and is in remission now I think she called her type of cancer, "estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer". I will have to post this to the group and see if anyone has any information about whether this would be harmful to her.
I also gave my copy of Dr. S's manuscript to a woman I work with today. Kind of funny how that came about. We had a team building fun event at work today where they brought in a Wii game and we competed at bowling. We each bowled 3 frames and then had playoff's for the high scorers. I got second place too! Just dumb luck but I got a $50 gift card! Woo Hoo! But back to the story part. When we got up for our turn to bowl, we were in front of the room with our back to everyone else. So we all had a good view of each other's backsides. So later, she came over to me and said, I could tell during the bowling that you had lost weight! LOL! I was up there bowling with the whole group looking at my behind!!! Then she went on to complain about how she had been doing weight watchers for a couple of months and wasn't losing anything! So I asked her a few questions and she asked me some and I finally just decided to tell her. Started out with just little bits and before you know it she says she's interested. So I gave her Pounds and Inches and told her to tell me what she thinks about it on Monday. So maybe we have another recruit. She doesn't need to lose much though, probably 15 lbs or so at the most. But that's cool. It would be kind of fun to be her mentor through the process. I'm also helping my daughter, but she just kind of took off with it and is doing great on her own. She doesn't need much help from me any more, except for when I make a big batch of one of Renee's recipes and she wants me to share! So now, If I could just get my husband interested...

Becca

P.S.
I've decided that Biz had a great idea when she started answering people's comments from previous blogs in her next day's blog. This seems to work better because then you can be sure that the person will actually see your reply. So Biz, hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea!

Biz, I remember your pic of the scale! It was way cool. But now I have to know how you did it! So give... And I was liking the SL quite a bit, but used the last of it yesterday. So today I injected and I will see how that goes. If I am still losing okay I may just keep injecting since I won't have to use as much HCG.

Lili, I gotta say that I never would have thought of doing an elf-dog! I bet it was hilarious!

Maryg, I'm sure you'll get the hang of the blogging thing soon. It took me a while and I'm still trying to figure out some of the tricks!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Becca, don't they say that the sincerest form of flattery is imitation? So go on girl, with your bad self, and DO IT!

Ok, if your scale is anything like mine, then you get on it and it flashes a bit and then it stops. That is the point I picked up my camera and took the picture.

Interesting to see how the word is getting out with this protocol. Please keep us up to date on the progress of this interest.

Amy's Blog said...

I don't know the answer about your friend, and I have heard both negative & positive things about breast cancer & hcg. The iffy in my head is whether estrogen receptor & estrogen hormones are related. Perhaps they are, but I'm not so sure. Maybe the thing to do is ask a doctor if they know whether having high estrogen is a problem for her.

FWIW, I had my hormones tested while on HCG & my estrogen soared very high. But apparently, this is normal as pregnant women also have high estrogen. I just had another test to see if there's been a change but I don't have those results yet.

Congratulations on the bowling! Woo HOO! That's funny that everyone is watching your behind when you bowl. Definitely true! Congratulations on people noticing! That doesn't always come so easily.

Be careful following Biz on that camera idea! The camera might add too much weight!! LOLOL! Actually, I too thought is was so cool to see that picture!