R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

.8 is my magic number

Starting weight on this round: 172.8
Yesterday's weight 169.8
Today's weight 169.0
loss of .8 lbs!

I've lost .8 lbs per day for the last three days now. I'm very happy for that! Two different people noticed that i have been losing weight. Each time I just said "Oh thanks!" And did not elaborate. I didn't tell them that I'd lost almost 30 lbs in less than two months! I am finding, like many of those who are doing this protocol, that it's just too hard to explain and you never know what type of reaction you're going to get. So unless someone really presses and seems open to listening to a "unconventional" approach to losing weight, I'm not going to even go there with them. If a person casually asks, I just tell them that I'm on a restricted calorie diet and that seems to satisfy most people.
I have a couple of things going on in early December where I will be seeing people that I haven't seen since either before I started on HCG or right when I was beginning it. So I'm interested to see if anyone will notice right away or will comment on it. I have lost weight before to where I was down to within 15 lbs of my goal weight so I'm sure some people will also be thinking that I will probably gain it back again. So it will be fun to see those same people next summer when I will not only have kept the weight off, but by then I will have been working out and REALLY looking good. I'll be wearing my bikini just like that lady on the Bowflex commercials who says "I'm a 50 year old grandmother and I'm hot" LOL! So I'm going to go look in my closet right now to see if I can find some of my skinnier clothes that will show off my weight loss! By the way, my daughter is also doing the protocol with me and her weight loss is really starting to show! She is looking good! She's at least 25 lbs lighter than me and today she was wearing a really cute pair of jeans. She tells me that when she gets to her goal weight she will pass them on to me! Woo Hoo! they are those low slung kind with cute pockets that make her bootie look Nice! And to think that I'll be wearing them in a couple of months! ROLF! So see you all later!

Oh and thanks to Amy, Biz and Brooke for stopping by to encourage me!

2 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations to you & your daughter! Woo HOO! I hope everyone notices your weight loss when you change clothes. That really helps! It was a long time before anyone noticed. No one has been asking me what I'm doing... I suppose they just assume it's the typical diet-exercise.

BizBuzz said...

Becca! How fantastic, what a great attitude you have! I wanna be like you when I grow up! ROFL

I have made some business cards that I carry with me and tell them to drop me an email and I would explain. That leaves the ball in THEIR court on whether or not they pursue it.

You are doing WONDERFUL my friend, keep going!