R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lost weight on second load day

Hey isn't it funny how these things work out? On Thursday, I ate lots of turkey and moderate amounts of all the fixings and I quit when I was starting to feel a little stuffed. Later I had a sliver of pumpkin pie and another sliver of cherry pie. The next morning, I was up 2.8 lbs. So yesterday, I still ate leftovers but maybe not so much as Thursday. Just til I was starting to feel slightly full. This morning I lost almost all the weight i gained the day before. I was down 2.4 lbs. Now I am just .8 over my LIW from my last P2. I'm pretty happy with that. Today was my first VLCD day. I made a big pot of Chili and froze all but the one serving that I had for lunch. So I will have 4 more delicious individual servings for later. Or, maybe if I'm feeling generous, I'll share them with my daughter. I gave her a couple of servings of the last batch I made and she really liked it. Tomorrow I will try to cook a few more meals ahead to make it easier during the work week. I haven't made the meatballs yet and I heard they are really good. Oops, I better stop talking about food because I am feeling a little hungry on my first day of VLCD and I've already eaten all my food for today. I may have to go brew a cup of tea to tide me over.
Oh so the other good news I got today is that our order of HCG from DD finally came today. So once I use up this "donated" batch, I will be able to smoothly transition into the new batch that my daughter and I will mix. Funny thing that we still haven't heard anything from Eurobolics who is the first one we ordered from, way back in mid October. I wouldn't be surprised it it had been confiscated but we just haven't been notified yet. Oh well, I'm glad we ordered the backup supply!
I will be busy tomorrow putting up Christmas decorations. My husband got most of the outside lights up today, but I couldn't do too much on the inside of the house since we had our 1 year old grandson here. I already have trouble keeping him out of the bookshelves and I have no idea how I'm going to keep him away from our decorations! It's going to be a challenge!
Only one more day left of the long weekend... so sad.

4 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations on maintaing your LIW! It's great that you have some stuff cooked ahead of time. Makes things easier. Your grandson must keep you busy! :-) I bet your decorations look great.

I'm glad you got one of your supplies in the mail. I have enough for this round, but have two other orders (for stockpiling) that were detained by customs. I am waiting to receive the replacements from the suppliers.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm glad you finally got your stuff too. Seems like forever while you're waiting for it.

Even though you haven't gotton a confiscation letter I would still contact eurobolics. I've ordered other drugs online from overseas (asthma) and sometimes they never made it. Were obviously lost or "confiscated" somewhere along the line. So the company I ordered from just resent a the order for free. That's pretty standard when ordering from overseas.

Yeah! Aother round of P2! Sounds like you're prepared!

Becca said...

Lili,
Yes, I'm trying to be a little more prepared this time. It just makes the process so much easier. Erica has contacted Eurobolics several times and each time they say it's on the way. I'll tell her to ask them to re-ship if it's not here within another week. We aren't in a time crunch anymore, but we certainly don't want to lose all that money!

And Amy, yes my grandkids are all a lot of fun. We also have a 3 month old and an 8 year old that live with us (their mom does too) and two more that just live two miles away. So we are blessed! Thanks for checking out my blog!

Becca

erica said...

I am soo glad you were feeling generous with your chili! It was very yummy :) Thank you