R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving day 2007

I started the sublingual this morning. It's the first time I've ever tried it this way. Previous P2 was with SC injections. So the SL was a breeze. I think the biggest challenge will be remembering to do the second dose at night. I am due to take the night-time dose in about 30 minutes. My pre-load weight is 172.4. I will do my measurements today and I'll see if my daughter can take my pics today or tomorrow. I haven't posted any pics yet because I only had the "before" pics and who wants to see just the befores? I mean it's obvious I'm on this diet cuz I need to lose weight but until I have some progress to show I sure don't want anyone looking at my fat bod! LOL! I'm not sure how much difference I'll see in the photos because I didn't take them until I'd already lost about 10 or 12lbs and I only lost another 12 or 14 after that. But if it looks any different, I'll be sure to post 'em.

So happy thanksgiving to all. I cooked a turkey and all the trimmings and I had a little bit of almost everything. I was mostly craving the mashed potatoes and gravy and YES! they were great! I'll have another little helping of leftovers tomorrow and then it's back to the VLCD for a long, long time. LOL!
Today I am thankful for my family and all of my wonderful grandchildren who give me such great joy. I love them very much and I am lucky that they are all in good health. I also am thankful for my husband of 7 years who is a little grumpy sometimes but always makes it up to me! And I'm so glad that my daughter is joining me in the HCG protocol. Although she does not have a severe weight problem at 33 years of age, she has not been happy with her weight in the years since her two children were born. I know that HCG will be the answer for her and I hope that she will accomplish her goal with just this one round of the protocol.

No comments: