R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Before and after Pics


Okay, Here you go. I had my daughter take these tonight and she was kind enough to interrupt the movie she was watching to take and edit these for me. What a sweetheart! So what do you think? The first one was taken on day 15 of my first P2 and I'd already lost 15 lbs so you may not see as much difference as there actually is, but I'm pleased so far. I'll be sure to add some more when I get the last 27 lbs off!

10/18/7 - 183 lbs: VLCD 14.
11/22/7 - 172.4 lbs starting R2P2














Becca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow -- I definitely see a difference! And you have some nice muscle definition, too. Congrats!

I saw your review of Enchanted -- I might just have to take my little princess-phobic dinosaur-daughter to see it anyway -- sounds like fun!