R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Yea! We got the stuff today! Just in time for me to start on schedule tomorrow. I'll be going with the sublingual until it is used up and then switch over to injections. I've been thinking a lot about my goal for this round. I've always planned for my final goal weight to be 145 and I will be more than happy to make that weight, but looking at the weight charts, it shows that a small frame (and based on my wrist I would be small) a 5'7" woman should be 133lb. So at the risk of sounding "GREEDY" maybe I could go a little lower. I will not make that an actual goal though, but if I just continue until the weight loss either slows or stops I should be okay.
Hmmm. So here's what I'm thinking... I'm adjusting my current weight to match what my new scale says, which is 172. Okay then, to get to 145, I need a loss of 27 lbs. I don't want to set an unrealistic goal because I know that the closer you are to your goal weight, the slower you will lose so I doubt that I could make it by Christmas but maybe I can do it by the end of the year. So that's what I'm going to have for my goal. Can you believe how awesome that would be? Biz, I agree that it's like a miracle to be able to plan our weight loss in such a detailed way and to be able to believe that we can actually achieve it!
Okay, I'm off to the movies. We are going to have a girl's day with my daughter, granddaughter and a few of her friends to see "Enchanted". So tune in tomorrow for the review!

Becca

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

OMG! Becca, tell me how the movie is! I want to see it SO bad!!! I don't want to see many AT the theater, we usually wait until it's out on DVD, but this one I want to see AT the theater!

Remember that you can expect to lose between 10% - 15% on a 40 shot round ... so your total could be anywhere from 17.2 - 25.8 - of course, there are exceptions to EVERY rule and you might just break that barrier! Especially if you decide to go until it's OFF!

GO GIRL! I will be watching your progress! Keep on posting!

Becca said...

We saw the movie yesterday and it was VERY cute. The three little girls just loved it! Except one part when it was a little slow, one of them said "Why do movies have to be so LONG?" But then it picked up again and all was good. It was really cute to see how a fairy tale character might react to the realities of New York. And my favorite part was what Giselle did when she needed a new dress to wear after hers got dirty! Too funny! As a seamstress you'll appreciate that part too!
So today, my granddaughter comes over to thanksgiving dinner wearing her favorite princess dresses. Mommy had curled her hair and put on sparkly eye shadow and a tiara. She looked so sweet and all through the day I would take her hands and twirl her around in a waltz. She was loving it! Then after one energetic twirling session, I was a little out of breath and she looks up to me and says "Wow grandma, my heart is really beeping!" ROLF! Aren't kids the best? Becca