R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanks for the helping hand...

OMG! The people from HCG2 are soooo awesome! I can't believe how generous and caring these people are to complete strangers. Yes, we are strangers even though we have shared our most intimate secrets, mainly our WEIGHT! LOL. Cuz you know, that's something that we really NEVER tell the truth about, not even on our driver's licenses. Well, before HCG that is. It will be really great to be able to put the truth down on that form and know that it will be within 2 lbs of that weight basically forever! But I digress...
It's just that I am really excited right now because so many people in the group responded to my admittedly desperate sounding plea. We really didn't think it would have taken over a month for our order to come in. We deliberately chose a site that others had reported quick responses from. Some were less than a week. But that was then, and obviously it isn't like that anymore. So thanks to Biz and Lise, we came up with a solution and some HCG is on the way. It will come just in time for Erica to be able to continue her P2 and for me to start up again by loading on Thanksgiving day and then moderately the next before going right into the VLCD. I still have another 30 lbs to lose and if possible, I want to just keep going until I reach that goal.
One thing I am going to do now before I start again, is to adjust my weight and ticker to reflect the new scale that I bought in the middle of my first P2 round. It was about 3 lbs different than what I was using before so I just kept adjusting the figures to match what it would have been on my old scale. So if you see a jump in my numbers, it's not because I gained! It's just the numbers from my new scale... Remind me sometime to tell the story about the search for the holy "scale"! It is a little excessive but makes for a funny tale.
Okay I'm so excited that I forgot what else I wanted to say on my blog for today. So I'll leave it at that for now and put in an update if I missed something important.

Becca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey, we all share what we can. I do love this group of bloggers -- we are truly friends.

I labeled the vial with the dosage -- 1cc = 200IU. The sublingual is .5 cc twice a day, to equal 333IU -- the dosage Releana recommends. The sublingual needs to be used ASAP -- it does not have as long of a shelf life as real Releana, as they use a different brand of Hcg. Anyhow, it's good, just use it!

Let me know when it comes!

All my best to my shrinking pals!

Becca said...

Lili,
Yes we got it!!! Thanks so much. You are the best! Keep an eye out for a thank you package from us. We have some ideas brewing! Okay, well have a good thanksgiving and hope you're feeling better soon. And don't let that houseful of kids drive you crazy!
Becca

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl! Lili told me once that we are all in this together, and truer words were never spoken!

I am so glad that she was able to help you!!!!