R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, May 17, 2008

VLCD Day # 36 - Still losing...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Total loss for all 3 rounds 52.4 lbs.
Loss this round 12.6
Yesterday's weight 146
Today’s weight 145.6
Overnight Loss of - .4 lbs

I'm posting really late tonight. I had grandkids at the house all day long and they kept me hopping. DH is gone to Orlando so I didn't have any help... But now it's quiet and very late so I'm taking the time to post my stats. But that's it for today... Hopefully I'll have more to report tomorrow...
-----------------------------

Marygirl, I'll have to talk about my shopping here pretty soon. Sorry I haven't been by your blog in a while. But I'll catch up tomorrow... Love ya!

Biz, so you're a flower child huh? Very cool, or should I say, Groovy!

Jan, yes, I think I'm in the zone. And it's about time!

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hey Becca, I hear you about posting late and having some busy days! Today I was grouting tile all day. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow morning. I haven't even gone to post stats et on my blog and will probably just wait until tomorrow!
Anyways... You are doing terrific! 12 pounds down this roud is great!
I Have TOM going on right now and of course have seen no weight loss for 2 days. I also have deviated a bit too much, but at least have not gained. So I guess that is a good thing!
It sounds like we will be in Florida at the same time. I am excited for this trip. I have been working so much lately, it will be nice to just rest! :)

BizBuzz said...

It's times like these you realize how handy hubbies come in sometimes eh? OMG! I crack myself up! You did good girl, still on that losing train! You are gonna look SO FAB on your trip!

smacmo said...

Becca, you are doing GREAT! I really want to hear about your shopping trip and bathing suit! you are going to be so beautiful on your trip! And full of self confidence too!

maryg911 said...

Alright, looks like everything is working out now and you're so close to the end, whoo hoo!!

Love ya, take care!!

P.S. When you get to my blog, be afraid, be very afraid!!

Ha, ha!!