R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Sunday, May 18, 2008

VLCD Day # 37 - Quiet moment...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Total loss for all 3 rounds 52.8 lbs.
Loss this round 13.0
Yesterday's weight 145.6
Today’s weight 145.2
Overnight Loss of - .4 lbs

Yes, any loss is a good loss and I am thankful for it. After yesterday which I spent running around after the grandkids I'm just glad I didn't gain. I don't think I ate enough during the day and then I had a LARGE chicken breast at about 8 pm with a few handfuls of raw veggies from the veggie tray. Tomatoes, cauliflower and broccoli. This was at our neighbor's house where we were invited to go swimming and hang out for a while. So I took the two grandkids that were still with me, the 8 year old boy and Sofia, the 9 month old. She loved watching the kids splashing in the pool and I took her in for a while which she also enjoyed.
Today I've been cooking for the g-kids and cleaning house. And the other set of little ones are coming over to go swimming in a few minutes. So I'm going to put on a swimsuit and go get some sun. Sorry Dr. S, but I HAVE to use sunblock. I have some that is oil-free though so it should be protocol friendly.
I just have one more day of injections left before stopping for my Florida break. I'm taking a red-eye Wednesday night so I'll have Thursday through Sunday there, and then we're both coming back on Monday, which is Memorial day.

I better get this post finished before the troop arrives....

------------------------------

Liz, I bet you're going to be sore! We did all of our own tile for the house we're in too. About 1500 sq feet of it! So I feel your pain! LOL! Well here's hoping we both have a great trip next week.

Yes Biz, I guess those guys do have their uses don't they? He is really great with all the grandkids and they just adore him.

Shelly! How's it going girl? I'll stop by your blog later today after the troop goes home! And yes, I've been shopping. I think I return more stuff that I actually buy, but I really can never tell if I truly like something until I try it on at home. And the swimsuit is pretty good. I'm going to keep both for a while and hope that the one that my daughter gave me for Mother's Day will fit in another week or so. It's just like Jenn's in her Mexico pics. And get this, the brand name is "Becca"! I think I almost HAVE to keep it don't you!

Oh Mary, now I really have to go see your blog. But I AM afraid! LOL!

9 comments:

triplejtb said...

Excellent Becca...your still losing...enjoy the grandkids...Do they live close?

---Jan---

Liz said...

Hey Becca, sounds like a very busy day! And lots of fun in the sun with the g kids. I guess we won't be in Florida the same time, I'm not leaving until the 29th. So I'm hoping this week will be a good week for me.... but TOM is still hangin on! Arggggh! I finished grouting today. I was a big job, but wow....1500 sf! Not as big a job as that! One day, we will have this house finished! LOL We have so far laid slate, tile and hardwood.... which, I guess if you count everything, that is about 1500 sf. We are starting on a deck next which is about 1030 SF that wraps around the house. We have added a laundry room, masterbedroom and bath and of course, I have painted everything... and some rooms twice! LOL But it's all getting there. I think the next house I buy is going to be completely done BEFORE I buy! LOL It would be nice NOT to have a project! Anyway, hope you have a great trip!

BizBuzz said...

Oh yes, plenty of fun in the sun! You are such an EXCELLENT grandma! You rawk!

Slow and steady wins the race, and you are doing it, inch by inch!

maryg911 said...

Whoo hoo, you are doing great!!

See, I told ya to be afraid!!

Luv ya, take care!!

Wendy said...

Great job Becca!! Your losses are inspiring!!

I too HAVE to wear sunscreen. Us desert rats really have no choice unless we want to fry!!

Have a great week!!

applebottomblues said...

You are doing great! A slow loss is still a loss. It's moving in the right direction and you'll be there soon.

Sounds like you're having a ball with your g-kids! I can't wait until it's warm enough here to swim. I love the water.

Ed & Jennifer said...

What's up Super Grandma?

I still can't believe you are a grandma-no way!!!!

Sounds like you had a great weekend-with those high temps the pool is the only place to be. Isn't wearing a swim suit much better now?!

So how long is your break going to be?

Burcu J said...

Hey lady,
you doing great.. I'm also going to florida in july when my husband comes for r&r.
Keep up the good work my friend ;)

Two Doves in Texas said...

Great Job, Becca. Have an awesome trip!