R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

VLCD Day # 39 - Moving down again...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Total loss for all 3 rounds 52.0 lbs.
Loss this round 13.2
Yesterday's weight 146.0
Today’s weight 145.0
Overnight Loss of 1.0 lbs
LIW for 5 day break is 146.0
1.0 lbs Under LIW

Okay, back on track. Just in time for a 5 day break. I have one more day of VLCD then 5 (or maybe 6) days of P3! I've been a little stir crazy this week since my DH is already in FL. I keep wanting to go shopping and then I end up returning most of what I buy. I really don't need anything since I have quite a few things that I've bought in the last month that are new, cute SMALLER tops to go with all of the shorts and capris that I pulled out of "used to fit and now do again" storage! I have only bought a couple of pairs of bermuda shorts and the swimsuit. So I'm really all set. And I'm sure I'll pack too much! I'll be able to post to my blog tomorrow before I leave since I'm not leaving until late Wednesday night. But after tomorrow's post, I will probably not be able to go online while I'm gone. I'll miss you all, but not that much! So see you tomorrow...

------------------------

Biz, unless I'm sound asleep, you can be sure I'll be waving. I'm taking the red eye so you'll probably be sleeping too. I'll wish you sweet dreams and a good loss!

Thanks Jan, that's funny though, saying "don't sweat it" when I'm going to humid Florida! You're cracking me up!

Yes B! I love the cheese too! So I won't tempt you too much by talking about eating it on my break! And yes I do love that these little gains are gone just as quickly as they come...

5 comments:

maryg911 said...

Ah, just caught up on your posts, crusts? Come on, haven't you learned anything from the Queen Deviator? You did good yesterday though, keep it up!!

I'll miss you, love ya, take care!!

Wendy said...

Have a really FAB time, Becca!! You have done sooooo awesome and I can't wait to see some pics of you and your hot bod!! (o:

My sister just brought over some of that wine you talked about the other day and whew you are right SUPER SWEET... But, a .8 gain ain't too shabby...

BizBuzz said...

OH OH OH!!! Becca, have SO MUCH fun while you are away! WOO HOO FOR YOU! I am so happy for you my sweet, you go girl, enjoy this break and have FUN!

Liz said...

Hey Becca! Bon Voyage! I hope you have a great time on vacation! I know I am sure planning on it! I have another 10 days to go... hopefully I can make some progress by then! Bet you look GREAT in that swimsuit! :)

Burcu J said...

See Its gone already! Congrats on your loss. Pls have so much fun in FL. and tell us all about it also take some pics. I can use a few tips like places to see and food to eat since I will be there in a month.
Love Ya and we will be missing you.