R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Break Day # 6 - Back from the beach

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
LIW for Break 146.0 (5-19-08)
Today’s weight 148.6
2.6 lbs OVER LIW

Hi peeps! I'm back from Florida and will post more about the trip later, but I wanted to do a quick post with my stats. I did a pretty good job of following P3 during this time except for a few times when I was coerced into sharing a slice of key lime pie or when I indulged in some fruity alcoholic confections! So I'm happy with such a small gain. I'm doing an egg day today and will probably wait until next Monday to go back on P2 since I haven't had any time to shop or prepare for the VLCD since returning. So details of the trip will wait until tonight or tomorrow! Hope everyone is doing well, and I'll catch up later!

5 comments:

triplejtb said...

Becca...you should be very proud of yourself...I gained triple that....and I didn't even go anywhere except my fridge...:lol:

---Jan---

Two Doves in Texas said...

Becca, you did so well. I bet you're quite busy catching up. Remember, post some pics for us!
Oh, how you made me long for those extended walks beside the ocean. Great job on eating - I went nuts with nuts and had no activity on the last trip - so close I could smell the water and sand, but the schedule was demanding.

Have a great day!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Well hello there cute Becca! I was just stopping by to see how your trip was. You did juuuuuuuust fine, hardly over at all! ;)

Hope you feel refreshed and ready for P2 again...LOL!

maryg911 said...

Hey Becca, well, you are doing much better than me, that's for sure!!

Love ya, take care!!

Burcu J said...

Welcomeback lady, you did great. Tell us more about the trip and some pics maybe?
XOXO