R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, May 15, 2008

VLCD Day # 34 - It's all downhill from here... Thank goodness

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 148.2
Today’s weight 147.4
Overnight Loss of - .8lbs
LIW for Break: 147.8 (5-4-8)
0.4 lbs UNDER LIW FINALLY!

Okay, it took me 4 days to get that 1.8 lbs off, but now I'm back Under my LIW from my break last week. So add that to the time I took for the break and that's about 10 days of weight loss lost! But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, because I know that I really needed that break and it helped me to come back to the protocol with a different outlook and resolve. So now I'm trying to make the most of the time I have left before my trip. I still have to find a swimsuit and figure out what fun skinny clothes I'm going to take. So that's going to be almost as enjoyable as the trip I guess! I still haven't needed to buy many pants or shorts since I'm fitting into the very smallest sizes that I've had in the closet for a few years. Some of them have been thrown out or given away because they are really NOT that flattering and somewhat dated, but many are old favorites that I'm really enjoying being able to wear again. And my daughter has given me a few pairs of her capris and jeans that are now too big for her. And they're really cute. Probably not stuff that I would ordinarily buy but I really like them. The biggest splurge has been buying cute tops in all the geometrical patterns and colors that are out right now. The retro look is great for me because it reminds me so much of the 70's styles that were popular about the time I was graduating from high school.
Well my DH is saying it's time to leave so I'll stop for now, happy losing to all you losers out in protocoland...

-------------------------------------

B, You'll do great afterwards I'm sure. And during pregnancy, just eat healthily and you can't help but lose weight with all that HCG surging through your bloodstream!

Hey Liz, are we going to be in Florida at the same time? Probably not at the same beach though. We are going to start in Orlando and then go over to the Gulf side for a few days... So that's weird about your bathroom scale disappearing. Do you think it was hiding from you? LOL!

Yes Biz, we are so lucky to have found HCG! It probably saved our lives!

Jan, yes it's not just the physical body that needs to change, we still need to change our mental outlook too. I'm hoping that this will help us learn new habits that will stay with us for our whole lives...

2 comments:

maryg911 said...

Whoo hoo!! U go girl!! Show us how it's done!!!

Luv ya, take care!!

BizBuzz said...

Retro is SO ME! So I totally know what your talking about. What a great outlook you have Becca! Good for you not seeing the time as time lost, be happy you have the presense of mind to keep coming back and not just giving up. YOU GO GIRL!