R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

VLCD #32 - Slow start

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 149.6
Today’s weight 149.4
Overnight Loss of +.2 lbs
LIW for Break: 147.8 (5-4-8)
1.6 lbs OVER LIW

Hmmm. Only lost .2 this morning. Yesterday I ended up doing kind of an egg day, but used about a 1/4 tsp of olive oil for eggs in the morning and had a salad with my eggs in the evening. I probably had too much fat because of the 8 eggs I had, I ate all of the whites and 4 or 5 yolks. That's what I get for not being prepared. I stuck to protocol to the letter today so I'm planning on a bigger loss tomorrow.

I wasn't the least bit hungry today. Which is great for me since I'm usually hungry the first few days of VLCD. I am missing the lotion though! I was really slathering it on during my break and it was so nice to have my skin hydrated again. It is such a dry climate here that it's a real struggle to limit the lotion. I do have the Abba oil free moisturizer that I use during P2 but I don't care for it as much as my regular lotion.

I've gotta tell you guys that I'm really glad I posted that picture of Sofia and me yesterday because you people really made me feel good with all the compliments! And that was Sunday morning, no make-up, just rolled out of bed hair too! So thank you all... And Sofia thanks you too.

-----------------------------

Biz, I guess 1.8 isn't too bad. But now I need to start getting rid of it again! I will definitely have to try the aspirin before trick!

Wendy, when we're both at goal let's celebrate at Macayo's together! Maybe we can keep each other from blowing our P3! LOL!

Thanks B! I'm sure you'll do great too, getting ready for hubby to come home...

CB, yes it's me. And I just looked at my arms since you said that and they actually do look skinny!

Thanks for the compliment Jan... And I know 1.8 isn't bad, but here I am having to lose it again!

Liz, I get headaches with wine too! It really stinks, so I'm glad I've got the pickle juice cure now!

Yes Mary, the fun is over for a while! And I'm working on that 1.8...

Crystal, Thanks for stopping by... And your time will come to have those sweet little bundles of joy! She's a sweetheart... And I check for your posts all the time! So please keep posting!

Jennnnnnnn! There you are! I missed ya gal! I guess the great swimsuit search is on again! I'm going to Orlando in a couple of weeks so I'll have to hustle and find something soon... I'm also going to try to get down a few more pounds between now and then. The egg day didn't help much. So I'm back to strict P2 today...

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
I'm sure u'll catch up soon because you know big loses doesn't last long. lol. I'm enjoying it as long as I can. Remember any loss is better than none.
Take Care ;)

maryg911 said...

You are still doing great there Ms. Becca!!

I hear ya on the lotion, my skin has not been this dry ever!!

Best of luck, luv ya, take care!!

triplejtb said...

Morning Becca...I agree...I'm having a very slow start after the break...stalled and gained..Oh Hum !!

---Jan---

BizBuzz said...

Yeah, I would say that is too much fat for a VLCD day, even if it's your first one back on HCG. You will lose again, I am sure of it, and you will be just fine.

I didn't say anything to you about that pic, omg, I am so sorry! You look MAHVELOUS DARLING! You keep it up, you just keep getting younger and younger!