R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

VLCD Day # 33 - No THAT's more like it!

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 149.4
Today’s weight 148.2
Overnight Loss of - 1.2 lbs
LIW for Break: 147.8 (5-4-8)
0.4 lbs OVER LIW

After a STRICT day of VLCD, I’m doing a bit better with the weight loss this morning with a 1.2 loss. So that’s a relief. I was worried that I wasn’t going to have any losses after my little break. I have 5 more days of injections before my upcoming trip to Orlando. My LIW will be on Monday the 19th and I’ll be leaving on Wednesday the 21st so that will be my last day of the VLCD. I’m pretty sure that I won’t be at my goal by then because I still have 12 pounds to lose, so this still won’t be the end of my round. I will just count it as another interruption and will go back to the HCG/VLCD when I return from my trip on the 27th.

I am so happy to be close to the end of the protocol. And although I’m worried about whether I can really stabilize and eventually go back to eating “normally” without worrying about putting on weight, I am sure that I will never let my weight get out of hand again. I enjoy being thin way too much to let it pile back on as I did in the past. And now I have the tools and knowledge to keep my weight close to my final “set point”. I am confident that I can do this by weighing daily and correcting any small gains as they appear. I will strive to treat those little gains seriously because we all know how a few of those in a row can put us right back on the road to obesity. It is my strategy to treat each small gain as a problem to be tackled immediately and I will use the tricks and techniques that this group has taught me to correct each gain as it occurs so that I can enjoy a healthy life at my proper weight. I believe I can do this without ever having to resort to doing the HCG protocol again, but it’s nice to know that it will always be there if I ever should need it again...

--------------------------------

B, I'm working on catching up but I still have a way to go...

Mary, they'll just have to call us the gila monster girls, with our dry skin...

Jan, I just had to get strict with myself, and it worked!

Biz, yeah I don't know what I was thinking! LOL! And thanks for the compliment! So what do you think, did we not only find a way to lose weight, but the fountain of youth too? Because I sure do feel younger too... Aint' it grand?

5 comments:

Burcu J said...

Great loss my friend,
you know these 2 pounders will be gone soon I tend to pull no loss days as you know. So you might catch up.lol. I totally agree with you about not getting our weight out of control. I've learned a lot also, and I'll weigh daily and I actually enjoy taking group classes at the gym so I'm gonna keep it off. My only concern is when I get pregnant since I don't have any kids yet. I think it's nice to know HCG will be there to help in need of emergency. :) lol
Love Ya

Liz said...

Good loss today Becca! You are doing terrific, even if you don't hit your goal until after you get back home again! I will be looking at the same thing, since I will be going to Florida at the end of the month to meet my sister at the beach. I am looking forward to the vacation, but it would be even better if I was slim and trim and looking terrific like you!.... oh ya...workin on it! Just keep up the good work! I also agree with you on the daily weighing thing! You know, before I got REALLY heavy, I used to weigh daily, and then one day my bathroom scale just disappeared (I know....really weird.) so I didn't weigh myself for a very long time.... and sure enough, by the time I got another scale, I had gained a whole bunch of weight. That should have told me something right then and there! There are so many folks that toot the "Don't weigh yourself daily" horn.... But I think it keeps things from getting out of control! Anyway....Kudos to you and being very close to goal! Again, you look terrific, young and energetic!

BizBuzz said...

Oh yes, Life is just GRAND with HCG! WOO HOO FOR US! We have found the FOUNTAIN of youth!

Great loss my friend! And you will do just fine once again while you are on break, just keep your head like you did this last time, and you will do swimmingly. It will come off again, you know it, and we will be waiting here for you when you return!

maryg911 said...

Ah, such an insightful post my friend, very well stated.

You did good my friend and it sounds like you've got a good plan of action.

Luvya, take care!!

triplejtb said...

Nice loss Becca...I hear you about the life long weight loss...I had loss all my access baggage in the past...and then regained it...Why?? Who knows...time to figure out why and work on the emotional baggage as well as the weight baggage...

---Jan---