R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Friday, May 16, 2008

VLCD Day # 35 - Another Great Day...

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Total loss for all 3 rounds 52 lbs.
Loss this round 12.2
Yesterday's weight 147.4
Today’s weight 146.0
Overnight Loss of - 1.4 lbs

Okay, peeps! I've had good losses for three days now so I'm just tickled about that. And I found a swimsuit... Not as stylish as Jennifer's, but it works for me. So I'm getting closer to being ready for my trip. My husband left this morning to attend the show that is the main reason for the trip. He will meet his company president and vice president to represent their company and to do some training. He will probably still have some business to take care of when I get there next week so I may have some time on my own before he's free. Oh, my, what shall I do with the time? lol! But really I won't be completely on my own since the wife of one of his co-workers is going to be there and she and I always have fun on the few occasions we've gone on trips together. She's from PA and is a little petite thing. We will have to hit some of the shops in Orlando before we head on over to the Gulf on Friday. Then, it's beach time! Woo Hoo! Can you tell I'm excited about this trip? What a difference to be able to plan a trip like this without the anxiety of being overweight. Imagine trying to find clothes that look good and would disguise my size if I hadn't found HCG. Not to mention having to wear a swimsuit in front of our friends. EWWW! I will probably still be a little self conscious but then again, maybe not so much! HaHa! Yes, it's a treat to be able to look forward to it instead of dreading it...

---------------------------

Thanks Mary... You always make me feel good, even when I'm not doing so great. You're an awesome cheerleader! Love you too!

Biz, we're the retro girls. I have a reason though since that really is my era. You couldn't actually remember wearing that stuff because you're not old enough! But it is a cool look and I'm glad it's back in style! And thanks for the pep talk. It's taken me longer to get this far than I was hoping for, but I'm getting there. And giving up is NOT an option!

3 comments:

maryg911 said...

Whoo hoo, look at you go girl!! Those numbers are heading downward, that is sooooo awesome!! You are just rawkin' it woman!! Keep it up and you better keep us posted during your trip, we just have to know what you bought when you go shopping!!

Luv ya, take care!!!

BizBuzz said...

Holeup, I am 46 this year! Add to that, I have a sister 15 years older, so I have PLENTY of generations to pull from. The 60's? I am a reject man, I am a FLOWER POWER child, no fake, I LOVE IT!

Girl, I can feel your excitement coming thru, OH YES, it's HUGE!!! I LOVE IT!

triplejtb said...

Yeah...way to go Becca...glad you're back on track after your break...keep sliding...

---Jan---