R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Saturday, February 2, 2008

VLCD #16 R2P2 - SuperBowl is upon us!

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 12 lbs.
Thursday's weight 157.2
Yesterday's weight 156.8
Today's weight 155.8
Loss of 1.0 lbs

Didn't make it to the computer yesterday as I'm sure some of you may have noticed! My husband came home from his business trip and we had errands to run and then we watched a movie so I had no computer time. Today was not much better since I was helping him install a new door in our bedroom and then I had a lunch meeting with two women who are getting ready to start on HCG and had some questions. We met for about two hours and one is doing the injections through a local doctor and the other is a friend from work and she is going to do the sublingual that I mixed for her. She is a little apprehensive about doing the diet without a doctor's supervision and had some questions along the lines of how safe is it and why isn't it a more widely used method. So I answered them as best I could and tried to make her more comfortable with the decision but also letting her know that if she felt it wasn't right for her that she shouldn't go through with it. I also told them both Biz's thought that anything is possible for 3 weeks and if they make it through the 3 weeks then decide if you want or need to continue.
I'm just happy to have some more locals that are going on the protocol. This will be 3 people that I know locally that are doing the protocol so we'll be able to see each other as we change and compare notes on a daily basis.
Yes and tomorrow is SUPERBOWL DAY! The superbowl is here in Arizona this year so the city's been all atwitter about that. My stepdaughter works at the resort that the Giant's are staying at and they have closed of most area to the public. So far she said it's pretty low key but tomorrow if they win, it'll be CRAZY! I hope she makes good tips out of the deal! My work was giving away 4 tickets to the superbowl and they did it by giving us all a raffle ticket. I was hoping I'd get drawn, but it just didn't happen. Not that I'm a big football fan or anything but who wouldn't want to go watch a Superbowl just for the experience. They made the winners sign a statement saying they wouldn't re-sell the tickets though, or I would have been planning to post them on E-Bay to make a little extra pocket change!
So now I must go prepare my dishes that I'm taking to our superbowl party tomorrow. I'll be making my famous Spinach con Queso which I won't be able to eat :-( and I'm also going to make some of the chicken fingers from Renee's recipe blog. I haven't tried them yet, but this should be the perfect time to give it a whirl. I don't know what I'll do for my veggie, maybe slice some cucumbers or bring some asparagus... We'll see. I hope everyone has good luck resisting the goodies on game day tomorrow...

Oh update on MM for Friday, She lost another pound! Go MM!!!

----------------------------------

Biz, I sure hope you still like me once you know what I look like! LOL!

Smacmo, WHAT IS YOUR NAME? I sometimes feel weird calling people by their email or blog names so tell us if you can! And sure send your friend on over and definitely take some pics. My first ones weren't done until I had already lost about 12 lbs, but I'm so glad I did it.

Thanks Marshall, the compliment is very appreciated. My husband told me today to stop losing weight that he didn't want me to get to skinny! But forget that! I'm going all the way now and nothing's going to stop me...

Mary, there is something to the sleep thing. I got 9 hours last night because my hubby came back from Atlanta and was tired from traveling and I'm down another .8 today! WOO HOO!

Jennifer, Yes I'm so happy to have a couple more newbies! And face pics will be coming soon!

Monica, Thanks! I hope she does look into the HCG a little more. Maybe I'll end up helping her to get started too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I want some of your spinach con queso!!! Well, anything 'con queso', for that matter!!! Have a great time today, you skinny thing, you!

BizBuzz said...

Girl! ANOTHER POUND BITES THE DUST! Kicking butt my friend - these losses are addicting aren't they???

WOO HOO FOR YOU!

applebottomblues said...

You have a great superbowl party plan. I think I might cave and make hot wings for my guests, but I'm definately going to try those chicken fingers from Renee's recipe blog, but I think I'll dip the chicken in hot sauce.

I would be jumping up and down if I were your daughter. How exciting! In case you didn't know... we're huge Giants fans in this house. Have a great time at the party!

maryg911 said...

Hey Ms. Becca, I have missed you!! Glad to see you are staying on track but that means that I won't be able to catch up to you!! I think Miz Biz is well on her way to catch up to you!!

You need to post that recipe for the spinach con queso for Phase 3 missy!! It sounds deeeelish!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

I want some of your spinach con queso too! You need to get us the recipe! I'm sure it can be P3 friendly but what would we use to dip it with? Hmmmm...

Nice loss Becca, it's always exciting to see 1 pounders! Way to go on sharing the protocol-keep us posted!

To get back at your hubby just keep losing weight despite what he says...that'll show him! Ed's starting to hard time me again too-blah, blah!

Super Bowl is on right now and I'm imagining that dip...dang it!

smacmo said...

Becca, my name is Shelly! Ohhh, I want the spinach recipe too! For when I can eat it! I linked you to my blog, and so now I promise to stop by regularly!!

EweWho said...

This is just a busy weekend for everyone it seems. I had the grandbaby and had a blast.

I've never been one to follow any sports, but we usually watch the SuperBowl. Tonight, however, I'm watching David play the PlayStation 3. I'm probably getting just as much entertainment. ROFL

You are such a good leader to help the ladies with protocol! Today while at church one of the ladies sat next to me and I really wanted to say something to her, but didn't. I know that one of these days she'll ask me what I'm doing and maybe I can share then. I know that she has joined WW in the past and that she recently joined Curves. Despite that she just keeps getting larger and larger. She is part of our praise team and when we used to stand side by side during worship I felt like I was a lot larger than she was. Now our situations are reversed. It makes me sad to see anyone in her position, just getting bigger and bigger.

When you are passing out that recipe, be sure to pass it my way! Like everyone else, I love anything with queso. How about using a grissini for dipping????

Crystal Lee said...

Wow girl you are looking fab-u-lous! I checked out the images about the bruising. You shoot yourself higher up in the tummy than I do. I mainly just use the "tire" that this my low belly. LOL!
Thanks for the information hon.
Crystal