R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

VLCD #12 R2P2 - New Clothes!

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 9.4 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 158.6
Today's weight 158.4
Loss of .2lbs

I did a little shopping tonight... My husband is out of town and I guess I was a little bored, plus I'm giving away all my old work clothes so I have all this room in my closet that was just crying "Fill me up!" So I had a couple of coupons to Mervyn's so off I went. And all the size 10's fit me! Woo Hoo! I've still been wearing a few of my 12's because last time I checked the 10's were still a little tight, but no more! I only bought one pair of 10's though because I promised myself I wouldn't spend money on pants until I lost all my weight. But I found a pair that fit so great and looked so good on that I bought them in a 10 for now and an 8 to save for later! I did get some new fitted blouses and shirts in get this, size Medium! My closet hasn't seen mediums in quite a while. And actually the smalls fit too but just still a little too form fitting for my taste.
So of course when I got home, I just had to get the tape measure out and see how much I've lost. I don't measure all that often because I'm not very good at it and I'm never sure if I'm getting the same spot, but every place I measured, even my ankles which have always been small, have gone down! An inch each in my thighs, hips, chest, under chest, and upper arms, and 1/2 inch in my waist! So cool and I'm excited about wearing my size 10 slacks to work tomorrow!
Sorry I don't have my pics ready to post yet. I sent an email asking my daughter if she could send them since they're on her camera so maybe by tomorrow.
My friend had her first VLCD day yesterday and reported in a 2.2 loss this morning. That takes care of her 2lb load gain! She seemed very happy about it, but said that she got VERY hungry that evening and drank so much tea and water that she had to get up to go to the bathroom during the night. I told her that it would get better after a few days and gave her a few more suggestions for the hunger so we'll see how she does today.
It's late so I'll have to cut this short and I don't have time to make the blog rounds tonight either :-( So all you bloggers out there, I'll catch up on your blogs tomorrow!

---------------------------------

Monica, I used low sodium canned beef broth from Fry's. I just found some at Trader Joe's that's a liquid concentrate that says reduced sodium. You put the little pouch into a cup of hot water. I'll try that next time. They are a little less expensive.

Thanks Biz, yes any loss is good, even the little old .2 I had today. I'll take it! Sorry the pics aren't here yet. I don't mean to be a tease! LOL!

Wendy, you're a motorcycle mama! Sounds like fun and the wildflowers should be great again this year... Pics will get here but it's out of my control right now.

Jen, I wish I looked like you! But I'll be hot for my age! hehe. And if you want to see some pics you can go to the photo file on HCG2 group and mine are there from my first round "kinda" before (I think it was about a week or so into the round) and about mid-way. I'll repost them with the third view when I get them. Thing, thang, rebot, robot, I knew what you meant! LOL!

Soups are the best! I would always make double batches and share with my daughter when she was on the protocol and she would always say that it made her feel like she was eating too much! But she loved 'em too!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man I can't wait to get back into those 10s/mediums! Sounds like we're built the same.... thanks for the inspiration!

maryg911 said...

Congrats on the new threads!!

BizBuzz said...

Girl! Fitting into 10's means so much more than what that dang scale says! OMG! You should be FLYING high! WOWZERS!

I will wait patiently for the pics! I promise. Oh well, at least I will TRY!

How is your daughter maintaining by the way?

Wendy said...

SIZE 10'S!!! Yippee Becca!!! Isn't it the best feeling, walking into Mervyns and buying mediums and size 10's? Congrats on your shopping expedition.

Sounds like your friend is off to a great start too. Something that helped me in the early days is redirecting my attention to something like "busywork" when I got hungry... Cleaning, organizing, going outside for a walk... Something to get your mind off food.

Have a good one!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca, I've seen those pics and it never even registered in my pea brain that was you! Wow, I can only imagine how great you look now! Go Becca!

Oh shopping! We are making our selves wait until the end of this round! When you are fat you hate to shop and when you lose weight its soooo fun!

Great start for your friend huh?! Since this is her first round she is going through some major Candida withdrawal, yes the hunger will pass!

Keep it up (I mean down) girlfriend!

EweWho said...

Size 10! I don't think I've seen that size since I was 9 years old! LOL How wonderful that you found some nice fitting pants and bought not only a 10, but an 8! It won't be long before those 8s will fit. It's HARD to spend good money on clothes that you know won't fit you in a few months. I haven't bought anything in a very long time because I kept thinking I was going to lose weight. Now that I'm actually doing it, I don't want to spend the money because I know I will need to buy more. My clothes are getting so baggy that it isn't funny!

Kudos to you for the new purchases. Keep up the great work!

Beth said...

Hi Becca,

I'm new to HCG and just started reading blogs and love all the wonderful things people say about this diet. I live in Gilbert, AZ and would like to know where you buy your HCG from? Do you see a doctor in Phoneix or order on-line. Please provide some info, so I can get started right away. Thanks!

applebottomblues said...

Oh my goodness... size 10s! Alright there Hot Mama! I love that you bought a size 8 too in anticipation of more success. That's powerful!