R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Sunday, January 27, 2008

VLCD #10 R2P2 - More tiring than hiking - babysitting!

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 8.8 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 159.4
Today's weight 159.0
Loss of .4lbs

I'm sorry that I didn't get to post until late again. We were doing the grandparent thing today with a 16 month old and a 4 month old. And once they left we had many errands to run to get my husband ready for a business trip tomorrow. We actually tried to see a movie too but the theater was too full so we left empty-headed. LOL!
I only lost .4 but I still feel that I'm retaining a little water so I suspect I'll have a little better loss to report tomorrow. But .4 is still not bad, so I'm not complaining. I feel a little bit of muscle soreness today, usually when I first get up after sitting for a while.
Today we had a steady soft rain the whole day long which is unusual for us in AZ. Usually it just rains for a few hours then clears up. But we always welcome rain when it comes even if it seems like too much because here in the desert we never get enough. I should have been making soup today, it was that kind of weather but I was just too busy. I had some chili in the freezer so that's what I had for lunch and when we were out running around we stopped at my dh's favorite sports bar and I had a grilled chicken salad sans dressing for dinner. Just finished a cup 'o tea called "get some Z's" that's supposed to help you sleep (naturally) so we'll see if it works. And I also had some applesauce made in a crockpot with cinnamon and little liquid stevia. Yummy!

-----------------------

Biz, I will look into the CS issue. I used such a small amount that it would be negligible though. I think the daily amount would be 1/10cc per day. Funny because I've heard good things about it and nothing bad. I was trying to avoid using alcohol because of the smell and taste. Oh and the .2 loss was from the day before the hike. Today's recorded loss is the after hike loss. .4 and I think you're right that it's a water issue. I drank a lot today so we'll see.

EweWho, how could you tell you were getting better absorption? I'm just curious if it was because of how you felt or did you have some way of measuring? I heard that because it is a sublingual formulation it will help w/that but I could be wrong. I will check with my newbie on Monday to see but that will be her first VLCD day so we may not be able to tell anything yet.

Mary, I had never been hiking before the year I got divorced when I was 36 and started dating a guy who introduced me to it. I was hooked and kept on hiking and even made a point to date guys who liked that sort of thing. So I'm just saying it's never too late!

Jennifer, I'm soooo sorry I let you down. Hope you didn't check in too many times today. I would hate to be responsible for you wasting away too much of your valuable Sunday time. Oh wait, I forgot you don't have to worry about that since you don't have to punch in on Monday! Lucky you! LOL... I am glad and sorry both that you told me the calories in a margarita. I hope I don't think of that every time I have one in the future. But it makes me even happier that I didn't go there yesterday!

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Good morning! I will have to find the post Lynne posted some months back, because I am by far not that knowledgeable about CS.

You are doing just peachy, and any loss is a GOOD loss, no worries!

Oh the grands! I can't wait for grands, I think that is so wonderful!

beachbrights said...

Great job on the hike and the Mexican restaurant resolve! You did good and I love the new attitude! It is so motivating to me...

I can't wait to see what Monday brings you on the scale...I'm sending you BIG WEIGHT LOSS VIBES!

XOXO-

maryg911 said...

Hello Ms. Becca!! I think you're just retaining water still to repair the muscles. Ah, rain, how I miss it.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Okay Becca I forgive you since you have a good excuse!

Wow, you have some little “little” grandbabies…yeah that will keep you busy for sure! How sweet. I can’t see you as a grandmother you act my age! :)

Sorry about giving you the info on the margarita, that’s why I never drink them anymore and I love them! I can’t wait to one day not always have to think about cals/carbs/protein. I drive myself crazy with it sometimes!

Still a loss today…the scale is moving! Btw, I can't believe you started at 195-Becca that is remarkable! You are a Winner!

Wendy said...

I wish we would of got rain like you guys did! I grew up in Phoenix and sometimes miss it. But for now the S L O W N E S S of Vail is right for me. I remember when Chandler was like a days drive from our house!! Not like that anymore.

You are doing so great and your loss was greater than mine!! he he

Have a great day!!