R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

VLCD #13 R2P2 - Pic day today!

Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 9.8 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 158.4
Today's weight 158.0
Loss of .4lbs

Okay I'm posting pics today! I wasn't sure I'd get them today but I just opened my mailbox and there they were! So the wait is over... And I have one of my daughter too! So yes folks it's picture day...
I waited to take the pictures until I was back to my LIW from last round because I never got around to taking them then so the dates aren't exactly what they should be but that's my story...
The biggest changes I can see is the back fat and my tush (side view) and my knees. I had stopped wearing shorts partly because I hated how my knees looked. But I'm almost ready to wear them again! I can see where I still need work, but that's what the HCG is doing, it's working on it! I'll be squeezing this 53 yr old skinny bod into a two piece (if not a bikini) this summer and not being shy about it! Just think, I'm only 22 lbs away from the weight that the charts say is my ideal weight and I might just make it before this round is over!





So here are my daughter's pics. Shortly after she started her P2 (She only did one) she had me take this pic of her in a pair of pants that she loved but that she could just barely squeeze into. Then we took one halfway through and another a few weeks after she finished. (she is in P3 now.) She has just had phenomenal results even though it was slow for her probably due to the fact that she didn't have a lot to lose. But her problem area had always been her tummy and look at how great the HCG did on that area! Also look at the legs of the jeans, they were skin tight and now they are visibly baggy. She looks so great and since she works in the beauty industry you can imagine how much attention her weight loss has generated!


So now that I have given you what I promised, I'm going to try to get in a little blog hopping and then get my weight loss sleep tonight!

Oh wait, I forgot to say that my friend (I'll start calling her MM) lost another 1.2 on her second VLCD day!

------------------------

Lili, I know you'll be seeing those 10's soon too. I gotta go check your blog to see if you started yet!

Thanks Mary!

Biz, 10's are fun! And 8's are coming! My daughter was over her LIW by 4lbs last weekend and we talked through some strategies for her to work on. I just asked for an update but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Wendy, I gave your suggestion to my friend and it's funny but I do the same thing myself. I rearrange a cupboard or something and it let's me forget that I'm hungry and then I'm not anymore!

Jennifer, yes those have been there all along, just me all by my lonesome over in the photo section... hehe. They will be joined soon by the triple view that you see above. don't know why I chose that outfit to take pics in. Couldn't bear (bare?) to do the swimsuit or undies thing at my age. You are much braver (and younger) than me.

Regina, I had actually promised myself not to buy new pants until I was done, so I failed in that regard, but I did get a fabulous price since it was on sale and I had two 15% coupons for a total of 30% and you KNOW that I couldn't let those puppies expire! LOL!

Beth, leave me your email address and I will contact you directly. I would love to get together with you and would be happy to help you if you decide to give the protocol a try. We are neighbors!

Monica, you're right it felt powerful. I have so much confidence that I will wear those size 8's. I'm keeping them in the front of my closet and will try them on every week. Maybe I should take a pic in them like my daughter did!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, those pics are amazing!!! Both yours and your daughter's! Great job!

BizBuzz said...

Un-be-freakin-believable!

That does NOT look like a 53 year old body! OMG!!! Look at that definition in the stomach area??? How the HELL did you do that??? Scuse my french, but SERIOUSLY???? You have had kids for darn sake!

Becca, WOW - what else can I say???

And your daughter? She must be THRILLED! WOO HOO for HER TOO!

beachbrights said...

Holly Crap! These pictures are simply amazing! Look at the definition in your arms now...the back fat is dramaticly reduced and you stomach is so much flatter. WOW...

Your daughter doesn't even look like she has on the same jeans! I am totally freak'in with excitment. I can't wait to get to my goal weight!

Good job, to you both!

maryg911 said...

Lookin' good there Ms. Becca!! Your daughter is looking awesome too!! Wow is all I have to say!!

Wendy said...

May I just say OMG!! You look amazing and your daughter too!!

WHOO HOO for both of you!! I just rhymed! he he

Keep it up!!!

Beth said...

Wow! You and your daughter look amazing. The pics are great! You can really see the difference and how HCG has dramatically reduced the fat.

My e-mail is boloughlin1@cox.net Please e-mail me when you get a chance. I have a ton of questions for you neighbor.

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca....nice pics girlfriend! You have a great bod! Nice and thin! Your daughter looks so good too!

I can't wait to see your "after" pics for this round! These last few pounds have been the "defining ones" for me!

Thanks for sharing now I "see" you when I write to you! Too bad we can't see your face. :(