R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Thursday, January 31, 2008

VLCD #14 R2P2 - Thanks, You Made My Day!

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 10.6 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 158.0
Today's weight 157.2
Loss of .8 lbs

I ALMOST lost a whole pound! And for me, that's great. Once the first week or so is past it seems like the weight loss really slows down for me. But I did get to bed a little earlier last night and I did get lots of water so that probably helped. I'm going to test this sleep/weight loss connection again tonight. I'm going to try to get a full 8 hrs of sleep. I usually only get 6-7 hrs during the week and then try to make up for it on the weekend so since this is the last night my husband is out of town, and he's usually the one who wants to stay up late, I'll get to bed early and give it a shot.
I also want to say how much I appreciate all the very nice comments my daughter and I received about our pics that I posted yesterday. You all know how hard it is to show ourselves like that, warts and all so to get such a great response was very heartwarming. Thank you thank you thank you....

Update on MM (my friend) she lost another 2 lbs overnight and is pretty darn happy about it. She said her kids told her that they thought her stomach looked thinner!

So life is good all around. I have been in just such a good mood lately and I think it's because I'm just so happy with how things are going on the protocol. I am more relaxed about it this time and I think I remember Biz and others saying how their second rounds were like that. Plus new clothes always make a girl smile. By the way, I finally was able to hand over the two bags of clothes to a woman who answered my "Freecycle" ad and who had a need for nice work clothes in 12's and 14's. She was a very nice woman and we chatted for a while. She seemed very excited to get the clothes but when we were going out to my car to get them she said "but these clothes won't fit me, you're so much thinner than me!" And I just laughed and said well they don't fit me anymore because I've lost so much weight. And then she started asking me how I lost the weight and before you know it, I'm spilling the whole story to her... And she's a complete stranger! But she was very interested and she currently works in an office at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale so she said she would look into it and maybe see if she could get one of the docs or PA's to prescribe it for her and inject it too! Wow, funny how things just come out like that huh?
So goodnight everyone and Happy Losing!

--------------------------------------------------

Thank you Lili!

Biz, That is a seriously GREAT compliment. Thank you, I'm blushing. I told you my goal was to be like that woman on the Bowflex commercial who says something like "I'm a 50 year old grandmother and I'm HOT." LOL!

CB, oh yeah my arms! You know I didn't notice that before and let me tell you my arms have been one of my problem areas for a while, even when I lost weight before they were just so SWINGY. And now, not so much! Isn't HCG just a miracle? So yay! You'll be there before you know it!

Mary, thanks for the WOW!

Wendy, love the rhyme and the compliment!

Beth, I sent you an email. Thanks for the compliment. That's why we post them, partly because we're so excited about our own losses but to also encourage others who might be inspired by seeing the difference!

Jennifer, I started the weight loss pics without showing my face because, well you know, I didn't want to be associated with THAT body... LOL! But I really have no problem showing my face. I will take a picture in one of my new outfits and post it for all to see!

6 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Oh gosh! You are gonna share face pics??? HOW UTTERLY COOL!

Your happy attitude is a breath of fresh air - simply loving it!

I meant every word I said!!!

WOW! Congrats on a huge loss this far into the round! You rawk woman!

smacmo said...

Becca, your pics are fabulous! I messed up, and didn't take pictures when I started. But I am giong to try and find at least one and get my hubby to tak pics today. i am trying to get a friend to do sublingual. I am going to send her to your blog.

Unknown said...

What fantastic pictures! Your whole shape is changing, and you look great! I can't get over the change in such a short time--both you and your daughter--and you should both be very proud of what you've accomplished! Congratulations!

maryg911 said...

Ah, yes, the whole sleep/weight loss connection.
Cool, so we may have a new HCGer joining us soon, eh?

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hollah Becca! Nice loss...that's almost a whole pound!

You are doing such a good job of sharing our protocol! I get so excited for all of you, it's got to be fun for you to have your friend doing this too!

Thanks for always keeping me laughing and YES, you have to show us your face! Have a great, rest full, fat loss weekend!

applebottomblues said...

Lookin that good has GOT to put you in a good mood. You are doing so great!

You know... you probably changed that woman's life. You sure gave her more than clothes.