R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, January 28, 2008

VLCD #11 R2P2

(Starting weight first round: 198 10-5-7)
(R1P2 LIW 160.4 12-18-07 )
R2P2 Starting weight 167.8
Weight lost this round 9.2 lbs.
Yesterday's weight 159.0
Today's weight 158.6
Loss of .4lbs

Still losing small but steady so I can't complain. I was working from home today so I made an effort to drink as much water as I possibly could. I also was able to do a little cooking and made a batch of beef cabbage soup. I used round steak, diced in tiny 1/4 inch cubes and simmered it in low sodium beef broth for 1 1/2 hrs with various spices. Then the last 20 minutes add the chopped cabbage. It was very tasty and using the broth made it just a little heartier. I miss being able to add different vegetables when making this sort of soup, but I'm finding it easier to enjoy them than I did at first. I'm getting used to chili without beans and chicken soup without carrots. That doesn't mean I won't be using them again as soon as I'm off the protocol though. LOL!
I had my daughter take some pics of me today but she was short on time so I can't post them yet. Maybe tomorrow. I will also try to get her to let me post some of her in a pair of jeans that she could barely button at first but that now have an inch or so to spare. I'm inspired by Monica and Jennifer and Ed since they're showing such great progress! Because you can see the stats and hear the stories, but man when you see the pics and see the fat just melting away, it is just so much more inspiring than the data alone...
Not much news to post yet. My newbie friend is on her first VLCD today so I hope she is doing well. Since I worked from home today I didn't see her although we did converse through our workplace IM system. So when she starts getting results, I'll be sure to update about her as well.
Happy losing!

------------------------
Biz I found some info on CS in the HCGdieters files. It's under "how to make colloidal silver" and is an article titled A Closer Look At Colloidal Silver.doc . After reading this and looking through some others I found online, I don't think there's anything to worry about. The dose we're using is extremely small and the only bad side effect I could really find was about the "blue man" who used it for 20 years at fairly high doses and actually rubbed it into his skin. Weird!

CB thanks for the vibes! I can use all that I can get!

Mary, yes the water retention will get us every time! And the rain was lovely. It was dry here today though...

Thanks for the forgiveness! And what a sweet compliment to say I act your age, (it was a compliment wasn't it? LOL) And you know that little 500 calorie thing won't exactly deter me once I'm done with the protocol. I'll be sneaking them anyway! I'll just have to limit them to my splurge days... And thanks, I can hardly believe I was that big either. It's starting to seem like just a bad dream...

Wendy you didn't get any rain in Vail? I would have thought you'd get some. How close are you to Patagonia? I have a friend who lives there. Next time you're in the BIG CITY, give me a shout and we'll have a P2 friendly lunch somewhere! I know what you mean about the slowness, I used to live in Wickenburg and I had culture shock when I moved here!

6 comments:

applebottomblues said...

Hi... You're doing just fine. Your soup sounds delish. I think I'll try that. I haven't had any soups on VLCD yet. What kind of beef broth did you use? The stuff I bought was made with carrots.

BizBuzz said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Both of you and your daughter, bring them on girlfriend!

WOOT!

Any loss is a good loss girlfriend!

You are going down and that is a good thing!

Wendy said...

Waiting on pins and needles to see your pictures!! It is truly amazing to see what this protocol is all about instead of just a bunch of numbers!! Visual aids are great!!!

We did get some rain, just not as much as everyone else!! Patagonia is about 40 miles south of where I live. I ride my motorcycle down there quite often. It is a beautiful drive especially in the spring when the wildflowers are all in bloom!!

Slow and steady is nothing to bark about on your daily loss.... You are doing great!!

Ed & Jennifer said...

Becca, that was a total compliment and when you are at your goal then you'll look my age too! :) Hot thing!

Please take pictures, it's not fair to all of us who posted ours. Do you have pics of when you were at your highest weight?

Glad you had a loss, those .2's still add up! I'm curious how your friend did today!

Oh yeah and if I have to think of the rebot everytime I write R2P2 you have to think of a 500 cal margarita each time you drink it-LOL!

Ed & Jennifer said...

oops, couple of typos-
1. not "hot thing" I meant you'll be a HOT THAAANG!
2. robot not rebot!

Oh I feel much better now (sorry it's the OCD coming out)!

Renee said...

I really love having soups on P2. They're so filling and it always feels like cheating to me. I guess that's my lil devil side coming out. ;)

Anxious to see your pictures!