R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Sunday, June 15, 2008

R3-P2- Final 23 Days - INJ #14 - Whopping losses!

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Friday's weight 143.2
Yesterday’s weight 142.4 (down .8)
Today's weight 141.2
Overnight loss -1.2 lbs

Okay! Now that's more like it! Two pounds in the last two days! I haven't been doing anything differently, just sticking strictly to protocol. And there you go. I am just thrilled to have such good losses two days in a row so close to goal! It's like a big bonus for work well done or something!

We ended up not going on our hike yesterday morning. Bill had a restless night's sleep which means I did too. He has restless leg syndrome and just keeps thrashing during the night which will wake me up over and over during the night. So when the alarm went off at 5am, we turned it off and just kept on sleeping.
Last night we had a party to go to with people we just see every couple of months. some of these people have seen me during the weight loss process but a couple haven't and I got a lot of questions and compliments. I ended up having to explain the diet several times over. I was kind of sick of talking about it and I was felt like I was talking about myself way too much. I would have just evaded the questions but so many of these people really would benefit from the protocol and seemed genuinely interested. So I just kept patiently repeating the information. I don't know if they will be inspired to give it a try, but I made an open offer to help anyone who wants to make a change.

I've got just 10 days left to go. Will I reach my goal with 5.2 pounds left to lose? Even though I am a fairly slow loser, I'm still holding out hope that I will make it. And if not, I'll be happy with wherever I end up...

------------------------------

Mary, as you see, I didn't get up in time for a hike. I'll have to find an alternative exercise as soon as I'm done with protocol. I will want to work on my fitness level so I guess it'll be back to the gym...

2 comments:

Burcu J said...

WOW Lady, you are doing great! Keep up the great work. Thank you for always checking up on me
Love Ya

maryg911 said...

Oh I hear ya, I haven't gotten up to go to the track myself, I'm a bad bad girl!! The heat is just ridiculous!! You're doing just amazing girl, I can only hope to have such great results too!!

Love ya, take care!!