R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Monday, June 16, 2008

R3-P2- Final 23 Days - INJ #15/8 remaining - Any loss....

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
weight 141.2
Today's weight 141.0
Overnight loss -.2 lbs

Yes, at least it's a loss. After two good days in a row, I'm not too disappointed in a .2 loss. I have been sticking to plan very closely and have not deviated at all. I went to a Father's Day celebration at my sister's house yesterday and brought a chicken breast to cook alongside the burgers and hot dogs the rest of the group was eating. Then I just picked my favorite veggies off of the veggie tray that I brought to share and I was just fine. My Dad is diabetic so we didn't have a cake or anything that might have tempted me so that was cool...

My daughter has been cooking a little for a friend who is on P2 right now. The friend doesn't eat veggies and isn't much of a cook so my daughter has been cooking and giving her different soups and meals to see what she will eat and then she will teach her to cook the ones that she likes. So she's been bringing me extra servings of what she makes. So far she's shared some very good chicken chili and some chicken and onion soup. And her friend is really enjoying all the things she thought she didn't like! So it's working out great for all of us... Today I had a bowl of very spicy chicken chili and it was yummy! Thanks Erica!

----------------------------

B, Thank you! I haven't checked on you yet today but I'll go over pretty soon! Take care doll!

Mary, we may just have to forget the outside exercise for a few months. No sense getting heat stroke!

4 comments:

Ed & Jennifer said...

Hi sweet Becca! And of course we had to come over and check on YOU! OMG, only 5 lbs left...you can do it!

I just wanted to leave ya a quick note to tell you we're cheering you on!

Love ya!

Oh yeah, and creamsicles-hey I’d say that’s a fruit-LOL!

maryg911 said...

I concur, we should avoid all outdoor activity until November, ha!! You're doing great Ms. Becca, keep it up and hang in there, you're sooooo close!!

Love ya, take care!!

Liz said...

Becca.... Look at you! I go away for a while and when I come back and you have almost disappeared! Only 5 more pounds to go.... wow! THAT is awesome! You can do it! I am very inspired by you! Hugs!

BizBuzz said...

Hey Becca! I have been so lax in the blogging department, I apologize! But you know I still love ya don't ya???

Watching your EVERY MOVE - let's see where you go!