R3P2 - 4-7-8 starting weight for R3 is 158.2

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

R3-P2- Final 23 Days - INJ #16/7 remaining

R3 P2 Starting weight on 4-7-8 158.2
Yesterday's weight 141.0
Today's weight 141.0
Overnight loss -0- lbs

Nothing lost but nothing gained! So I'm not unhappy about that. I was expecting a loss today because my nighttime weight was lower than the night before and usually that is an indicator that I will be down in the morning as well, but the nighttime weigh-in doesn't count as we all know...

So two things might be off, not enough water and a couple of those little 20 calorie creamsicles that I had instead of my evening fruit.

So today I'm drinking up! And I'll have an apple instead for my evening snack!

---------------------

Ed and Jenn! Making an appearance... So good to hear from you. I want to hear all about the crazy activity going on at your house now that it's just FULL of kids! Hope you're having fun...
But don't stay away too long or you might miss my big announcement. But I'll probably not be able to resist emailing you if I actually make it!

Mary, it's supposed to reach 113 here today. No WAY am I going to exercise outside!

Liz, YOU'RE back! I'll have to go look at your blog to see how you did on your trip! Welcome home!

Biz, yes it's true... I FEEL the love! LOL! You'll be one of the first to know!

1 comment:

maryg911 said...

Hey hey, no secrets with Jenny, you must share with all of us, you have my email right?

Step away from the creamsicles girl!!! Don't be pulling a Mary stunt now so close to the end!!

Love ya, take care!!